Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

They can't announce a thing, without having that signed contract in their possesion from the guest concerned. The post obviously went up , cause Jason was wanting to share the good news and thought he was in a position to do so on the Saturday.

They just can't win at all, if they don't post , then there's moans of "When's the next guest announcement? " and if they do post then some people will moan cause it's not a guest they want to meet.

And if the guest then cancels, there's always some conspiracy theorist ready to claim they never had the guest in the first place, and it was all a ploy to boost ticket sales.

So let me ask this:-

Should Jason have even posted saying he was going to announce a guest on a certain day at a certain time? Prob knowing full well what sort of replies he'd be likely to get ?

Would you have preferred it, if it was just a surprise guest announcement?

I'm looking forward to seeing who it is after all this , but am not constantly refreshing the page !!

Sad... I really wanted to know.. i got all excited and have been checking back far toooo many times... I might have to try and forget then see tomorrow morning. On Twitter Showmasters said that the site went down... too many people on here I guess! LOL!!

Who is it?!! I need to start on more art!! LOL!! :D)

ive got a hunch it will be up before midnight along with another announcement, just a hunch that i am forcing myself to believe lol

im gonna will it to happen, there will be an announcement, its not to late for this s***

lol, yer i watched lethal weapon 4 again tonight ;-)

If SM come by *cough*Hub3 party themes please*cough*

Amanda Tapping? She did cancel the last Collectormania and I have no idea if she's done US cons or not.

Amanda does a lot of US cons, has done some this year and is also doing AT4 in November in London.

Well, I've been online since 7pm. Gonna give it til just after midnight (while I'm watching QI).

im a spurs fan and ive been hoping to get a laugh at seeing liverpool ship 3 to villa on sky sports news but all im getting is bloody ashes crap. so flicked to family guy but ive seen it before and it was the one being shown all weekend, so now got the bill on but ive missed so many eps i have no clue who half of em are but glad jack and micky are still there.

ok going off topic,

back on, how about jeff bridges? or kate beckinsale?