Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

we are still holding with this Announcement till the contracts are with us sorry

as soon as we have them in hand we will let you all know , thanks guys

Jason :P

Aww ok, I can understand that. I hope you get the contract soon and I know that you hope to receive it soon too. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

Can't wait to finally have this guest name !

Do you know if Showmasters's got a twitter ? (I didn't find any place to introduce myself, hope I'm not breaking any rules in here :thumbup: )

http://twitter.com/Showmasters

Thanks =)

Np, they are updating the same as here so keep checking, it crashes less XD

P.S. Donut Twittering for the win!!!

Edited by TSheep

Ok - I sense that the poor carrier pigeon with the contract is now hovering somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean, battling ferocious winds and high seas, just to bring us this guest announcement!!

I wouldn't like being that pigeon but it should get a free gold pass for the effort

Why not just wait for the contrat first then make the announcement? :thumbup:

We'd miss all this fun!

^_^

No I mean I understand the fact to announce a guest at a certain time to have everyone speculating

and so on but I would do that only after I'm sure that I have the contract in hands, otherwise there might be some problems. Let's hope we have an answer tonight.

I should be away, shouldn't I ? ;)

• Showmasters Admin

well we thought it was coming though after the phone call saying they were in for the show

anyway its happened they are coming its just going to take a bit more time when its here you will all know who it is , we have done this loads of times and its just been this once , its not like they are not coming or anything so you will all know very soon

jason ^_^

well we thought it was coming though after the phone call saying they were in for the show

anyway its happened they are coming its just going to take a bit more time when its here you will all know who it is , we have done this loads of times and its just been this once , its not like they are not coming or anything so you will all know very soon

jason ^_^

It'll be worth the wait. ;) Is it likely going to be tonight or will it be tomorrow at the earliest? :thumbup:

We'd miss all this fun!

^_^

No I mean I understand the fact to announce a guest at a certain time to have everyone speculating

and so on but I would do that only after I'm sure that I have the contract in hands, otherwise there might be some problems. Let's hope we have an answer tonight.

I should be away, shouldn't I ? ;)

Indeed!!! What are you still doing on here so late??? Get into your room and i don't want to see any light on!

Seriously i 100% agree that before making announcements like that you should make sure you can come up with your word... but we're all used about the way it works on here now, aren't we? :clap: