any more clues?

Please :D

It's you :o

Hahaha, I always wanted to meet you!

Never done a show.

American.

Tried to get for years.

Trying to hide gender.

Could it be that holy grail of SW guests....Natalie Portman?

Please do not make jokes with that name!! :thumbup:

Rick Schroder, Sean Patrick Flanery, Alyssa Milano, Julian McMahon, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Kiefer Sutherland.... ?!?!? :o:rolleyes:

Sean Patrick Flanery was up for LFCC (OR was it a Collectormania?) last year & cancelled... so you never know...

I would love to meet him, one day maybe, I still believe... :rolleyes::thumbup:

You & me both! :)

Yeah, just both of us lol!! I love him since Young Indiana Jones chronicles :D:thumbup: We need to plead for bring him to Collectormania London hihihi!!! :rolleyes::D

Hehehe DEFINITELY.

As I say he was in the running once so...... *crosses fingers*

I loved him in "Girl" he looked gorgeous & it was a good story!... & Best Men (the Drew Barrymore film....Oh wait.....Drew Barrymore is American & not signed in the U.K)

Edited by Victoria

any more clues?

Please :thumbup:

It's you :D

Hahaha, I always wanted to meet you!

Never done a show.

American.

Tried to get for years.

Trying to hide gender.

Could it be that holy grail of SW guests....Natalie Portman?

Technically shes Israeli

Give us some more clues please!!!!

Are they part of a franchise??

Are they 80s stars??

Are they part of a long running show??

How about giving us just their initials lol

NAH no more clues..... the more clues the less the surprise at announcement!

if its not gonna be tonight id like another clue please lol

btw change your profile pic its making me jealous lol, i love Naoko, really hoping she does a sm event soon so i can meet her

I heard a rumer that some major stars are in town from the 26th to the 30th of november promoting a new film these are big stars is it one of them showmasters?????

How about sharing some of those names :thumbup:

This is only a rumer i heard but sly or willis or both are promoting a new film around november 26th to the 30th please dont qoute me on this as it is only a rumer

there has been 780+ posts many naming stars and hopefully guest - will be interesting if anyone guest right and the amount of replies of "i knew it"

or will it be some one no one even thought about?????:thumbup:

I heard a rumer that some major stars are in town from the 26th to the 30th of november promoting a new film these are big stars is it one of them showmasters?????

How about sharing some of those names :thumbup:

This is only a rumer i heard but sly or willis or both are promoting a new film around november 26th to the 30th please dont qoute me on this as it is only a rumer

Bruce Willis would be SHOCKING! I have a Pulp Fiction poster signed by him, Tarantino, Amanda Plummer and Lawrence Bender that I'm selling and I paid a pretty price for it. A crappy real sig on an 8x10 usually sells for over $300.

there has been 780+ posts many naming stars and hopefully guest - will be interesting if anyone guest right and the amount of replies of "i knew it"

or will it be some one no one even thought about?????:headscratch:

I'm gonna put that now just to make you think I was clever!

Sean Patrick Flanery was up for LFCC (OR was it a Collectormania?) last year & cancelled... so you never know...

I would love to meet him, one day maybe, I still believe... :o:thumbup:

You & me both! :)

Yeah, just both of us lol!! I love him since Young Indiana Jones chronicles :D:rolleyes: We need to plead for bring him to Collectormania London hihihi!!! :rolleyes::D

Hehehe DEFINITELY.

As I say he was in the running once so...... *crosses fingers*

I loved him in "Girl" he looked gorgeous & it was a good story!... & Best Men (the Drew Barrymore film....Oh wait.....Drew Barrymore is American & not signed in the U.K)

Yeah, I love him also in all his movies and guest stars in a lot of tvseries, love him in Dead Zone with Anthony Michael Hall lol!!! C'mon Jason please, invite SPF.... :D It would be great if he come to promote Boondock Saints 2, love the movie :rolleyes::thumbup: