Anyone going alone?

darthnad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, anyone know a good place to meet down there? I normally stay in the same hotel for a full weekend rather often as I go to LFCC every year - but have so far ventured out of that hotel during my trips only to either the event itself (obviously) or costa coffee & Tesco lol.

• 2 weeks later...

There's quite a good pub near the venue, and if it's still open one near one of the travellodges if it's still open, but it's 5 years since i was that way in London for the makeup artist tradeshow, so I can't remember, but give me a mo and i'll find the name of the pub near olympia.

• 5 weeks later...

I'll be on my own on the Sunday if anyone fancies meeting up. Saturday I'm planning to meet up with a friend, but others are welcome to tag along.

Your alone on Sunday too! Cool, never really got the chance to speak to you at hallowhedon!

• 2 weeks later...

I am going with a friend but we'd happily round up stragglers.

We enjoy new company and get along with everyone!

Say hi anyone

And cause you seem to be taking forever to pick a time and place and I'm not on here often feel free to add my MSN those going alone

ccsk@hotmail.co.uk

See you all there !

I've got the early ticket. Shall the people who want to meet do it before we go in, after, during? i have no idea how this works! we could get coffee before we go in?

Or meet at a certain time in the afternoon at the bar?

Your best bet would be meetig inside I reckon.... Because there is bound to be a huge queue to get in, and you don't want to lose your place!

I'll be on my todd on Sunday if anyone wants to meet up :)

Really need to think of a time and place LOL! Hmmmmmm.......