Guest days and prices

showmasters

As would we all!

Thinking on about that a bit more, this is probably the last chance we'll get to have Mercury, Gemini and Apollo represented at the same show in the UK. It would be great to mark that with a one off photo op with all the astronauts attending if they would agree to it. I know I for one would be willing to pay good money for something like that.

Edited by Count Fooku

I know it's been asked before but any idea how much Stirling Moss's autograph will cost? Also do we know if he will be at the show on both days?

as no price or dates have been shown and from past experences is Stirling Moss attending this year

Hi There

Not quite sure what you are inferring there.

Stirling Moss is £20 and Saturday only.

The only reason he has not been posted sooner is that we are 2 weeks away and are in the middle of a major mailout.

Dave

Thanks

will be there saturday :chair:

Hi There

Not quite sure what you are inferring there.

Stirling Moss is £20 and Saturday only.

The only reason he has not been posted sooner is that we are 2 weeks away and are in the middle of a major mailout.

Dave

Thanks for the info Dave. See you all on the Saturday.

• Showmasters Admin

just for clarification. on the pre order, on the website do i add postage per autograph or do i add postage per order. so if i order say 2 autos it would be 2 pound or if i order 2 autos it would be 4 pound.

Hi There

That,s £2 per order.

Dave

Hi Guys

When i have the final price list i will post it.

The thing to remember here is that the astronauts know that an item with an inscription is worth far more than a standard signature. At the previous shows we have had people asking for long inscriptions and the astronauts now charge for these. Since all the money he makes is going to the Tom Stafford space museum at least it goes to a great cause. Remember in 10 years time when most of these astronauts have passed on you will be left with those great memories and a great signed item.

Dave

Somehow i would feel pretty bad if i was an astronaut guest reading that lol :thumbup:

I tried to think of a tactful way of saying it but there isn,t one !!!

Dave

You could have said "no longer with us", because that's discreet enough to suggest that they are no longer with Autographica and the Autographicans. :D

Is that what we are? Autographicans?