Anybody 'art-y?' ?

beauty&bear

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 mins, I have said it before and i say it again! I'm jealous! Last one took 25 hours, and I hve three I want to draw before the prom.

Hmm, methinks shrinking time drawing to 15 hours might still be pushing it too :(:D

Aye rhi but look at the difference!! If I could draw one of your pictures in a years time I'd be over the moon, yours is a diff class of art all together, it actually looks real!

thanks again people :wub: emma I wanna see your emmett chibi

oooh. Its really good :P i cnt draw stuff like tht :(

It's just the PC making it look half decent lol.... Ill show u what i mean * goes off to do something *

Sorry it's no where as good as the original, was trying to just show u how i do it

lilyf.png

Aww thats really great! My limitations are stick men so yeah! It rocks! I lurve the fangs! I dont think anybody has sent anything with fangs :(

Do you want to include a message, whats your age name and location? Let me know il print it off and pop it into the book asap! xxx

Aww thats really great! My limitations are stick men so yeah! It rocks! I lurve the fangs! I dont think anybody has sent anything with fangs :(

Do you want to include a message, whats your age name and location? Let me know il print it off and pop it into the book asap! xxx

Tiffany Pepper, 19, Hull

and a message.... erm.... Kellan's bite is worth a 1000 words ^_^

thank you, seriously i can't really draaw well! haha

I don't know if it counts or anything, but I edited a picture of him. It's not great, but I kind of like it (:

http://s551.photobucket.com/albums/ii470/x...anshirtless.jpg

Its great, thats digital art to me XD its cool - do you wana add any info to go along with it? Like your name or a quick message or something?

Yeah, sure! My name is Rachel, and my message would be...I think you're super (:

Hah. That was so lame. But I can't think of anything else >.<

Great everybody thanks! - Jemma you send send in as many photos as you like and I will try and make them fit, if I have problems (highly unlikely) I may have to drop one photo, but I really doubt that happening!

I have got so inspired! I'm going to try and recreate something like http://www.youtube.com/user/FollowThePaperTrail in A4 size. Yeah right, poor Kellan, his crapbook (I spelled that right) will fall apart =p I must have spent about £30 on ebay on supplies :( I'm getting super creative! Bham people feel free to come over to me if you want to have a look at the crapbook!

Great everybody thanks! - Jemma you send send in as many photos as you like and I will try and make them fit, if I have problems (highly unlikely) I may have to drop one photo, but I really doubt that happening!

I have got so inspired! I'm going to try and recreate something like http://www.youtube.com/user/FollowThePaperTrail in A4 size. Yeah right, poor Kellan, his crapbook (I spelled that right) will fall apart =p I must have spent about £30 on ebay on supplies :blink: I'm getting super creative! Bham people feel free to come over to me if you want to have a look at the crapbook!

My mum makes books like that :wub: I'll see if i can photograph them

I don't know if it counts or anything, but I edited a picture of him. It's not great, but I kind of like it (:

Its great, thats digital art to me XD its cool - do you wana add any info to go along with it? Like your name or a quick message or something?

Yeah, sure! My name is Rachel, and my message would be...I think you're super (:

HAHA yours was better then mine! :YAHOO: mine was cringey!

HAHA yours was better then mine! :D mine was cringey!

Aw, yours was cute (: