Anybody 'art-y?' ?

beauty&bear

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Bump ? :gorgeous: A lot of people said they would send something in so I'm going to bump. Plan on spending a good few hours in one block at the weekend so if possible could you guys send something in before then :D (possibly tonight!) I have gotten some and I have really great new ideas and resources I'm planning on using! Thankies for anybody who is interested!

I have an adorable drawing of Emmett and Rosalie that my 6 year old niece did. I was hoping to give it to him personally at the event during the signing (so then I have something to say to him, otherwise I stand there like a lemon, say something dumb and then kick myself afterwards!)

But, I could send you a scan of it to include in the book and I can still give him the original copy myself? Is that okay?

xC

Yea that would be so so so sweet. Either leave your message here or you can use the form at the site its upto you! Thanks hun! Cant wait to see it!

Hey...sorry I haven't sent it yet! I just wondering though, I don't have it uploaded online (and I'd rather it wasn't) so can I email it to you instead? And would you mind if I included the pic of me and Kellan from Feb and also a little note for him (just explaining the pic (don't want him thinking I did it, but then it might be better than any effort I could do anyways!) and just to say thanks to him? Would that be okay? I don't want to take up pages in your book!

Let me know and I'll get it emailed to you - your email is on that other site linked here, right?

Thanks!

xC

P.S. I meant to reply to this yesterday...but got completely distracted from everything by new pics of Jackson - Good Goddess....he's fine... :D:P erm....sorry! :(

Yeah Im fine with anything. I have a ton more free pages so the more you wana put in would be great. my personal email is betterbuffyannesummers2000@hotmail.com and the site email is beautyandbear@googlemail.com. Whichever is fine!

THANKS!

{Edited first post everybody, you can also do personal notes in the scrapbook of day of event}

I drew something last night and then my PC crashed :P ill redo it though

that is the ultimate suck!

was only a wee cartoon but pissed me off something rotten lol

it's still something, that is it was me i wouldnt be able to get it right again! haha

I love your comicy drawings, they are fab! :WINCE:

I am really missing drawing :lol: I am dying to start, but can't do anything until next week at the earliest, and I still have to do work on the website :lol:

I think I am going to draw Kellan in a scene of some sort cos there is a competition on Deviantart where they want a scene rather than just a face, and I like drawing scenes, they are the ones that look most photorealistic, especially if the background is in.

Right, back to these sugar flowers. got 30 roses sat in front of me waiting to be wired up (sigh)

Am I okay to put that into the Scrapbook?

Do you want a message to go with it, whats your age name and location if you do wana put it into the book :WINCE:

Yes of course :lol:

Erm yeah cool Just: TALIE ll 19 ll Edinburgh :lol:

and thanks rhi and tiff :lol: its good they only take like 10 mins sketch it out on paper, photo that then copy on the PC :wub:

Edited by Crépuscule

Am I okay to put that into the Scrapbook?

Do you want a message to go with it, whats your age name and location if you do wana put it into the book :WINCE:

Yes of course :lol:

Erm yeah cool Just: TALIE ll 19 ll Edinburgh :lol:

and thanks rhi and tiff :lol: its good they only take like 10 mins sketch it out on paper, photo that then copy on the PC :wub:

10 mins, I have said it before and i say it again! I'm jealous! Last one took 25 hours, and I hve three I want to draw before the prom.

Hmm, methinks shrinking time drawing to 15 hours might still be pushing it too :(:D