Anybody 'art-y?' ?

beauty&bear

I'm freaking out, trying not to but it's hard when he's cancelling event after event....he's the only reason I'm going, I've put so much money into this :(:smile:

Me too. I mean, not as much as you if you're coming from Sweden, but if he cancels I'll have wasted a lot D:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he cancels then i'm sure they will get someone around the same bigness (providing they aren't doing eclipse filming too)

i mean don't get me wrong, i would LOVE it to be Kellan, but if it happens...it happens i suppose :D

but think positive!! positive is the key :yoda::YAHOO:

They seem to be filiming quite quickly though - hopefully Kellan can take time out for Birmingham!!

If not how will you get the scrapbook to him? It is sounding FAB, will definately have to see it at the mini-con.

Its coming along slowly. I have scrapped (ha, pun intended) the old scrapbook and starting fresh an creating it from scratch. Il be putting it together next week when my supplies arrive from eBay! Cant freekin wait! Im hoping to make it around 30-40 pages which I will easily do I'm actually scared of running out of room ;) Guess I could always make two.

And if jebus forbids he does pull out of the event, I will cry for a few days and then then try and mail it to him =] I actually do a little prayer to the non existant gods that he wont pull out, they shedual seems a little iffey for Eclipse and I know it has been changed a few times. Guess all we can do is wait and just hope he can come! Mabey Roberts free on that day if Kellans not ;)

Haha or Taylor ( :D ) Or Jackson! ( :D )

and i really can't wait to see the scrap boook :P:D sounds amazing! so nice, and like you put a lot of effort in as well, it's nice that you put other peoples effort in it aswell (if that made sense)

Edited by Tiffanyy

If Kellan can't come, then non of the Cullens can. They have all scenes together, so I wonder how that would work out :/

mmmm yeah that would make sense....

though does anyone know of any other conventions that the other Cullens have dropped out of?

Jackson, Ashley, Peter AND Kellan had a convention this weekend but they all dropped out. Then Kellan, Billy Burke and several of the humans like Michael had to drop out of a convention one or two weeks before. :/

mmm i only saw that kellan pulled out of his home town one and the new jersey one, and i saw the one where peter,michael and someone else had to cancel....

bahh i think it will be okay... its a while yet...

i hope it will be okay... :D

Oh crap. Pressure! Seriously, I know you guys are going to expect something good now, I call it a crapbook for a reason lol. Dont get your hopes up :P

I can show anybody who wants to, Im staying in the Hilton, I can show you guys when reg opens about 3-4pm =]

Theres also little tags which pull out Im going to make a couple spare ones if there is room for people to hand write in the book just in case :-)

Don't undersell yourself!

It will be lovely to see cos it is handmade and cos so many people have contributed! That will be fab enough to see as it is! :YAHOO:

That sounds a great idea :D

We will be bombing up the motorway.

Got 5 wedding cakes to deliver in south wales before we can go to Brum, so hoping to go early, but it will still take us a couple of hours even if there isn't any traffic and would you believe it, one cake is 30 miles in the wrong direction :YAHOO:

Hubby is a dream though, so I am hoping that he goes up early for me while I go to Bridgend to deliver that one, and we can deliver the other two on the way cos that would save an hour from going back

If you see a frantic welsh woman bombing in through the door like a bat out of hell cos she doesn't want to miss anything? That will be me! :D

Oh crap. Pressure! Seriously, I know you guys are going to expect something good now, I call it a crapbook for a reason lol. Dont get your hopes up :YAHOO:

I can show anybody who wants to, Im staying in the Hilton, I can show you guys when reg opens about 3-4pm =]

Theres also little tags which pull out Im going to make a couple spare ones if there is room for people to hand write in the book just in case :-)

Since I'm going to the Birmingham one you can't not show me! (: