Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

that was the same with me - except a lot of the times have changed since then lol, and a couple of the modules I picked I had to change because of clashes, one not happening anymore, and a new one being added lol. So I've ended up with only one module this term, but three next :WINCE: At least it'll mean I'll have a lot of time this term to get most of my dissertation stuff out of the way so I won't have as much to do come spring, lol

Although it sucked last year as it meant I couldn't do the skeletal analysis module as it clashed with one of my compulsory ones :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

A teeny tiny bit of me is thinking about putting off buying my ticket and trying to get number 456 hehe.

I don't know that they'll get that high lol

I don't know if I want them to, either lol. Hub 2 we had about 480 attendees and it was fairly busy... so far there are at least another 150 attendees for this one... s'a lot of people!

(Although obviously the more people attending, the more money SM/ME have to spend on guests and the parties and stuff, so I'm torn.)

Edited by etmuse

Help Help Help Help Help

I got my registration ticket letter thingy, I know I did. I remember remarking at the fact it was in a hand written envelope and everything. And then I said I'd put it somewhere safe, because I knew if I didn't I'd lose it.

Either I've forgotton where that safe place is or I didn't put it somewhere safe at all because I can't find the blasted thing.

I'm still looking all over the house, but what if I don't find it?

Does this mean I'm screwed or is there any way I can still go?

EDIT: IT HAS BEEN FOUND. My mum is officially God. Seriously. Ahhh, that was more stressful than sitting exams; I didn't think that was possible :'(

Edited by srah

Help Help Help Help Help

I got my registration ticket letter thingy, I know I did. I remember remarking at the fact it was in a hand written envelope and everything. And then I said I'd put it somewhere safe, because I knew if I didn't I'd lose it.

Either I've forgotton where that safe place is or I didn't put it somewhere safe at all because I can't find the blasted thing.

Generally you'll be OK if you bring ID and your confirmation (e-mail, receipt, whatever) of ticket purchase. I don't have my registration letter either, 'cause mine never turned up, and that's what I was told.

Help Help Help Help Help

Generally you'll be OK if you bring ID and your confirmation (e-mail, receipt, whatever) of ticket purchase. I don't have my registration letter either, 'cause mine never turned up, and that's what I was told.

It has been found, life is good again. Thank you so much, though - if it hadn't been found this would have been so comforting, you have no idea.

A teeny tiny bit of me is thinking about putting off buying my ticket and trying to get number 456 hehe.

I don't know that they'll get that high lol

I don't know if I want them to, either lol. Hub 2 we had about 480 attendees and it was fairly busy... so far there are at least another 150 attendees for this one... s'a lot of people!

(Although obviously the more people attending, the more money SM/ME have to spend on guests and the parties and stuff, so I'm torn.)

Im ST351 so not that far to go really. If im ST351 doesnt that mean im the 651st person? WOAH.

Im ST351 so not that far to go really. If im ST351 doesnt that mean im the 651st person? WOAH.

Yeah it does but not everyone will go to the talks and not all attendees will be able to make the event so you might be a bit closer during the talks. I'm in the early 200's so there's about 500 people in front of me. :angel:

Edited by Doctor Who

OKAY I HAVE A PROBLEM NOW

"you need to bring some form of ID with you as well as a copy of the confirmation emails that show the purchases you have made"

Problem:

I never got an email and i dont have a printer.

Edited by Harriettaa

OKAY I HAVE A PROBLEM NOW

"you need to bring some form of ID with you as well as a copy of the confirmation emails that show the purchases you have made"

Problem:

I never got an email and i dont have a printer.

That's if you've lost the letter. With the letter, you just need ID

If it's in your name, yes. If not no, as it won't count as ID. It has to have the same name as the ticket/letter

Oh. I have no idea what sort of proof I could use then.

What about a student card which has a photo that looks nothing like me.

That's all in the 'help' thread - photo ID is preferred, but anything official is OK.

Like a gas bill? :/

Should be, is it in your name (or does it have to be the name of the person who paid for the ticket)?

As I said I am 16 so most probably not, never even seen one o.o

And I paid for the ticket