Latest Guest Announcement - Misha Collins

showmasters

• Moderators

So gutted we haven't seen the last series in France yet.... Don't know if I can afford to meet somebody I don't even know yet, with all the other guests I already have to meet.

And the worst is that I'm sure I'll love him when I eventually see the series! I'm cursed :s

You will do!

He's one of the best things about that series, so I'd suggest meeting him. I think you'll really wish you had done :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So gutted we haven't seen the last series in France yet.... Don't know if I can afford to meet somebody I don't even know yet, with all the other guests I already have to meet.

And the worst is that I'm sure I'll love him when I eventually see the series! I'm cursed :s

You will definitely love him when you have seen that series. :D

I would meet him if I were you, you will probably regret it if you don't !

To Dellefyne

Trust us. Castiels awesome :D Best new character thats been in Supernatural since EVER!! And Mishas fantastic, look out for an episode called the Rapture, really sad but amazing episode. If you get the chance, I'd definitely try and meet him! :wub:

I can honestly say that I enjoyed meeting Misha more than Jensen and Jared. Getting a photo with him is always a laugh, as well.

And Mishas fantastic, look out for an episode called the Rapture, really sad but amazing episode.

I am almost ashamed to say that I cried during that episode.

... almost.

To Zee

Most of season 4 left me feeling pretty emotional *sniff* And when the levee breaks...don't even get me started!!! *bawls buckets*

To Dellefyne

No problem and lol that would be funny to say that to him!! Mishas got a great sense of humour so he'd find that funny!! :P

Edited by sami

you definately will :blink: i fell in love with him after one episode! :wub:

Hello all!

I am guessing that only AWESOME Supernatural fans will be checking out this thread now... any chance you can check out my art and tell me if I "got" him? Thanks :D

http://tamify.deviantart.com/art/Castiel-S...tural-135341440

Cheers y`all!

Tam. x

:D

That is actually fantastic!

How big will the canvas be and how much would you be selling for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...