Time for a countdown!

Their not all mine. Only one is mine, two are Paul's and one is pegagusmarsters prom dress so yeah they all kinda need to be done. Thing is alot of the stuff is just store bought but its having the money. Have decided I will break into my convention fund (was money for proms as well as some for ET3 tickets) and I will just replace it once my benefits are sorted out.

I've not got alot to get for two of the costumes just need a shirt and jeans for myself, jeans, shirt and waist coat for Paul. Then just make a few alterations if needs be etc.

Then Paul's other costume I have just bought the white hoody for and am going to modify it when I get it to make it a button up one and just have to make his pants. Pants are easy though.

Hit a bit of a dead end with pegasusmarsters dress but Tiffanyy is sending me some breast cup thingys so once I get them I'm hoping the dead end will be sorted and I will finally be able to finish my mock up and make the proper one.

It'll all be good dont worry about it Rhi. Plus can borrow my mum if needs be to help me. Can always get pegasusmarsters to help me as well as she's coming to mine the Tuesday before Proms so will have lots of helpers lol.....

Plus admittedly when I'm doing costume stuff it really chills me out so it will be good once I get the stuff so I can sort it all out. Should chill me out a bit, was going to ride my horsey today but the weather is a bit naff. She chills me out too.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

As long as you don't end up poorly cos of the stress :YAHOO:

Awwww cheers for caring Rhi *big hugs* I'm all good. Just done some of the skirt for Alice's prom dress. Just trying to get sizing right as I'm doing it without a pattern atm but if I can find a cheap skirt pattern might get it as it will make it easier atleast.

As long as you don't end up poorly cos of the stress :D

Awwww cheers for caring Rhi *big hugs* I'm all good. Just done some of the skirt for Alice's prom dress. Just trying to get sizing right as I'm doing it without a pattern atm but if I can find a cheap skirt pattern might get it as it will make it easier atleast.

Weather bad in B'pool? It's not too bad here... 'Bout 40ish miles away... Bit cloudy but not rainy, warm too. I can't ride today either. :( Had to work. People keep getting ill in the Trust. How dare they... preventing me seeing my pony... ;) Will have to work hard wednesday instead... My friends will ride him for me til I can get there. Good job he's kept at a riding school eh? We're trying to break the 3 foot show jump barrier. He can do it cross country but keeps catching the pole with his hooves when we try showjumping.

If you want a chill out, Put TMF on. It's playing 80's number 1's!!! It's great... And the sad thing is.. I actually remember some of them being released!!!

Managed to find half the Jasper costume... Yay me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, thats how cool I am, I'm downloading songs for the looooooong train ride there, I have 300+ songs but I have listened to em so man times there boring. New playlist is in order I think.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited now! I have m dress and everything, the only thing I need now is a haircut and my shoes =]