Cosplay at LFCC 2010

As I`ll be having photos with Edi, I`m considering going as Sookie and "feeding" him a bottle of Trueblood in the pic :D

Also would like to cosplay someone from Alice In Wonderland but undecided as to who :D

I'm bringing Shrek again so of course I will be cosplaying Princess HanHan, tsk sorry Princess Fiona.

lol

looking forward to getting together with you all again.

xxxxx :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'll be there and in two extreme ends of costuming.

Very girlly on Sat (unusal for me, lol!)

The White Queen - Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (not started yet).

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/10773

I'm making a White Queen costume for an anime convention in August, so I'll be interested to see your outfit, and I might even ask you for some tips :blink:

Although I'm not strictly doing the Tim Burton character, more a cross between that and the 'classic' Through the Looking Glass look.

Sure. Your welcome to ask me. I'll be putting all the progess on the web page that I've just linked. So if you want you can view the progress there. Its been years since I'm made a dress like this so I'll be taking my time with it.

I really like to do cosplay at this convention, im thinking maybe chewbacca but i need to find out how to get the costume tho :unsure:

Hi I would say that ebay would be the best place to start looking for a Chewie costume.

Hope to see you there if you manage to get one.

Sean.

Will be wearing my Stormtrooper costume just like every year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am thinking of doing this variation of Sharpay Evans:

Which will make my costumes for the weekend:

Alice Cullen

Bella Swan

*Secret*

& Sharpay Evans

That'd maybe tempt me to dig Ryan out (or update it xD) and prod Elli into being Troy again :P

I'm thinking of doing a cosplay this time too. Haven't done any in a while, will need to think about what to do.

In my wardrobe I've got:

- Star Trek uniform

- Robin Hood (but based on the Trek episode "Qpid")

- Grease dress. No, I am not wearing that. Period.

- Sul'dam dress from the Wheel of Time books, but no-one will recognize it probably

- Professor McGonagall outfit (is the easiest one, but will the bulky skirt and cape fit in my suitcase?)

I have been wanting to do a Malificent outfit (from Disney's Sleeping Beauty) for a long long time. I've finally started my sketches, but this will be a long term project. Hope to wear it to LFCC one day though, I think her outfit is fantastic.

howdyhowdyhowdy

never been to a comic con so thought my first should be done with style, which is why i'm gettin a group of friends together an we're all takin roles of the Firefly crew.....should be awesome

My outfit for Saturday is now officially mine so I can reveal what it is

28921_10150184629805109_887575108_12206098_2287040_n.jpg

The top, bottons and headband will be with me soon..am going to boot and wig hunt tomorrow.

Oh and as of Saturday hella diet begins.

Edited by touchthesky

Oh and as of Saturday hella diet begins.

Custard creams are trying to sabotage my diet, staring at me... And I lost 6 pounds but I seem to be stuck now.

Not that I'll be wearing anything like that at LFCC, you brave person! :YAHOO:

Yes, Marty there will be photos lol..I'll be wearing it all day for an event I won't say no to photos lol!

Ruth, I know what you mean..it's Malteasers for me though..evil balls of melty goodness.

I tend to lose around 6 pounds and then stick as well...gonna start doing stomach crunches as well..eek.

I tend to lose around 6 pounds and then stick as well...gonna start doing stomach crunches as well..eek.

Bad idea. You can't spot burn belly fat (though I don't know why you'd want to, you look fine to me) and doing crunches or situps only makes it look worse (by building up muscle behind it.) You'd be better served by going running or something similar.

I was just thinking aloud in the general chat topic, but with Toy Story 3 coming out a week after LFCC, I'd love to do a Little Green Man costume. It's not that hard, basically a blue tracksuit with the right patch, green three fingered hands and a big green head with three eyes. I wonder if I could do that in the two months before the con. And make it so I can actually bring it in my suitcase on the plane, lol!