Cosplay at LFCC 2010

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorely tempted to do "newly turned" Jennifer from Jennifers Body..Only thing that puts me off is the mess. It's so bloody lol. I'd need to make sure I had fake blood that wasn't going to 1) make me look like my periods leaked (its ALL over her legs :|) 2) doesn't come off and rub onto furniture..they'll ban me from talks </3

Sorely tempted to do "newly turned" Jennifer from Jennifers Body..Only thing that puts me off is the mess. It's so bloody lol. I'd need to make sure I had fake blood that wasn't going to 1) make me look like my periods leaked (its ALL over her legs :|) 2) doesn't come off and rub onto furniture..they'll ban me from talks </3

Grimas make good fake blood. That's what I used for my zombie and it dries into clothes but still looks nice and wet. Washes out too, which is good. I'm at work at the mo, but I'll post pics and links to where you can get the stuff later.

Home now. Pics and links.

5584425679a11799974601l.jpg

Get some here: click click

Oh yeah. I am your makeup god.

Edited by MartyMichaels

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in talks with the other half and parental about coming to LFACC if I do come along might cosplay as Nymphadora Tonks and Edward Cullen. No idea which day will be which but yeah. Also if I'm going as Edward I'll probably do baseball again as Edi is more likely to recognise it lol!

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Ah that sucks. Fingers crossed for you both, though.

I had to put my holidays in in December to make sure I got it off. It's madness!

Yeah he doesn't have to put them in that early but their still pain in the asses when it comes to trying to get the time off work. They prefer you to book it like 2 weeks before.

There are loads of cosplay outfits I'd like to do, but since I'm really coming to this one to meet Shatner, I feel like I have to do a TOS uniform in his honour, and then probably something from Star Wars to go with the Empire celebrations.

But at Collectormania I've got a few ideas for different things. One day I'll hopefully be doing Ripley from Aliens (with my sister as Vasquez and my 9 year old niece as Newt) and I'm also considering Zev Bellringer from Lexx, since I'm making that costume anyway for an anime convention.

I'm so glad to see that a lot of people will be cosplaying because, to be honest, it's the main reason I'm coming to these events :)

Well I have my Sookie Stackhouse (waitress) outfit which I'll 100% do.

Have my Birthday Bella outfit too if I decide to do 2 days...

26816_365156905853_502135853_3673372_3326974_n.jpg

23890_330202515853_502135853_3569228_4846706_n.jpg

We need to get a photo together <3 two bellas :(

If I can afford the 2 days, sure!

Is yours the hot topic dress? It looks a different colour to mine!?

Yes, I'll be there and in two extreme ends of costuming.

Very girlly on Sat (unusal for me, lol!)

The White Queen - Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (not started yet).

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/10773

Very macho on Sun (more my costume style, lol!)

Horatio Caine - CSI Miami (complete).

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/8831

Clicky :poki:

th_DSCF3796.jpg

Gemma and Sam I'm so looking forward to seeing your outfits.

btw, Ryukredapples, this is Sephirayne from cosplayisland. Looking forward to seeing your DC group.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Very macho on Sun (more my costume style, lol!)

Horatio Caine - CSI Miami (complete).

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/8831

Clicky :blink:

th_DSCF3796.jpg

Gemma and Sam I'm so looking forward to seeing your outfits.

btw, Ryukredapples, this is Sephirayne from cosplayisland. Looking forward to seeing your DC group.

Yay your coming gonna try and see if I can sort the hotel out. If you can let me know how much you can afford for the hotel that will help sort out the hotel. Might stay at the ibis again but theres also a Holiday Inn just a lil bit further down the road so yeah text me if you want. :lol: hopefully with have Tonks (if I can dig all the pieces out and get a decent wig) and Edward at LFACC with me

I'm making a White Queen costume for an anime convention in August, so I'll be interested to see your outfit, and I might even ask you for some tips :D

Although I'm not strictly doing the Tim Burton character, more a cross between that and the 'classic' Through the Looking Glass look.