Facebook/Twitter/Myspace etc..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily I've been trying to add you on FB but it won't let me. It wouldn't even let me send you a message! Grrr stupid FB!! Unless it's done it anyway but it kept coming up with an error message! I'm even having trouble adding you on Twitter but that's coz work's comp is real slow. Shall have to do that when I get home. V puzzling bout FB though!

Lily I've been trying to add you on FB but it won't let me. It wouldn't even let me send you a message! Grrr stupid FB!! Unless it's done it anyway but it kept coming up with an error message! I'm even having trouble adding you on Twitter but that's coz work's comp is real slow. Shall have to do that when I get home. V puzzling bout FB though!

I've been having trouble with Facebook too :blink: must be sumthin up with it. It wudnt let me send chelsea a message for ages! hmm they better get it sorta :D

Do you want me to try and add you?

I've been having trouble with Facebook too :blink: must be sumthin up with it. It wudnt let me send chelsea a message for ages! hmm they better get it sorta :D

It's not letting me comment you, Katie or Emma back now. It's either just not loading or coming up with errors. Maybe there's too many Twi hards on Facebook chatting to each other for Facebook to handle ;)

Yes please! My details are on here some where. Lol!

I just tried but it came up some error. :D I'll try agen later. x

It's not letting me comment you, Katie or Emma back now. It's either just not loading or coming up with errors. Maybe there's too many Twi hards on Facebook chatting to each other for Facebook to handle ;)

hehee tht wud make me laugh. Facebook being attacked by Twihards ;):clap:

Maybe there's too many Twi hards on Facebook chatting to each other for Facebook to handle ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Okey doke! Thanks Lily!

yeah, wonder if its all linked?

Kev said that Twitter got attacked, so perhaps the social networks are all taking a hit at the moment?

Can't even get onto facebook now :D

And my bejewelled blitz score is still at zero, cos they had problems too ;):thumbup:

Think I am having withdrawal symptoms, should be off doing cakey work though anyway, so perhaps its a good thing B)