Facebook/Twitter/Myspace etc..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just added everyone so far, but how do I post a link to my Facebook? I know just copy and paste haha but every link i copy and paste to check says it's invalid or something :D

Maybe if we say which con we're going to so we can look out for each other? I'm going to the Birmingham one :))

It should say your name at the top of the main Facebook page next to 'settings' and 'log out'.

Right click on that one, and copy link/shortcut. Use that address.

Ohhh thank you :) But it's still saying page not found :D Facebook hates me haha

I've given up on trying to get the link to work because for some reason it's only working for me sometimes :YAHOO: Otherwise, just search Chelsea Moloney & there's only one of me haha but just incase the background in my default is yellow and it's just a shot of my face really.

But here's the link anyway incase it works for you all

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=107...17&ref=name

Would love to hear from you all :D & have added everyone so far ^_^

Just added you on twitter and facebook Mandelina! Hee hee hee is that really your surname? It's pretty cool!!

Katie just added you too!

Haha yeah it is! lol, I hate it because people are always laughing when they hear it the first time like in school lol. my childhood was damaged ^_^