NCIS Guests

shanks313

Please Showmasters can we have guests from NCIS

I and alot of the people I know would love you forever...as far as Im aware...none of the cast have done any signings over in the UK.

So come on who else would love to see the peoplw ftom NCIS? Main cast or otherwise as theres also been some great recurring characters such as Jessica Steen and David Dayan Fisher.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

never got into ncis, but I gave ncis la a shot because Im a fan of chris odennel and LL cool j as actors, and gotta say Im really enjoying it, its nothing mind blowing but the leads are all good expecially chris and LL, and the episodes usually have decent action or comedy, so these 2 at an event would be great

I would love to see all the cast from both show's NCIS and NCIS LA, I'd also like to see some of the cast from the show that started it all, JAG.

Pleaseeeeeeeee

Ladyofhay

Yes come on showmasters get Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Sean Murray, Sasha Alexander and anyone else from the show.

I have recently started watching the show and have now bought season 1-3 and I am now onto episode 4 of season 3.

The end of season 2 was really sad.

Come on showmasters! I know myself and at least 4 other people who would sign up to see them straight away.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes come on showmasters get Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Sean Murray, Sasha Alexander and anyone else from the show.

I have recently started watching the show and have now bought season 1-3 and I am now onto episode 4 of season 3.

The end of season 2 was really sad.

Come on showmasters! I know myself and at least 4 other people who would sign up to see them straight away.

Oh Yes!! Count me in! I love NCIS! I just finished S2 as well. Got S1 & S2 for Christmas and the end of S2 is a tearjerker!

Any guests would do me though I totally love Gibbs and Abby! :D

I'd like to meet:

Lindy Booth (Amanda Barrow)

Andy Umberger (FBI Agent Freedman)

Channon Roe (Greg Lambro)

Gary Grubbs (Coroner Elmo Poke)

Ken Lerner (Albert Hencheck)

Brian Thompson (Master Chief P.O. Vince Nutter)