Post your photos

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear ive made a spam up ive posted a photo of me a nd tom baker in the dorklords link sorry so if you want to see it go there told you dont know what im doing opps

Here's the link to my photos from Saturday. I've put them into the photo gallery of my website.

http://dorklord.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=6565681

sorry ive cocked up with putting a pic on your website of me and tom baker thought it was some where to upload my pic oh dear sorry just shows i dont know what im doing

Um ...okay ...I didn't actually know it was possible for people to do that ...upload photos to my website. Not to worry, I've taken them down for now, but it does give me an idea for an album for my members to use, upload their photos from conventions there. I'll get right on it!

I found it funny that he left his passport at home and had to go back for it.

BL**DY HILARIOUS!

Especially for all the upset kids etc.

snipped

You're not the only one. We had a couple of bad experiances. Our daughters had also had a bad day here.

Our posts on this blog also get attacked beacuse of "first time postings" but we only found this forum upon return from London. Like you, we also will not be attending any more events like that one.

Good luck with your signed autos. It seems SM only like the good comments, and remove/delete the bad. A pity but thats life with these people.

D.M

Suggestion - when you've got a complaint, try talking to the people who can fix it, not the muppets who have a go at you for "first time postings".

No one deletes postings for being "first time postings" - if they did it would be impossible to post on here.

"Showmasters" info@showmastersonline.com is the place to post if you want to get your problems resolved properly. Here, although read by Showmasters, who do their best to [pick up on issues raised, it's largely "playing to the crowd".

and my fav pic from the whole weekend :D

fnwohw.jpg

The pic of you and Edward is awesome. He's my childhood hero and it was absolutely meeting him! I was totally star struck by him!

Awh thanks :D Yeah he was absolutely amazing. I met him twice and I was still butt nervous the second time..he has been one of my favourite actors for over 5 years! And I'm only 18 so you can imagine what a privilige it felt to meet him!

:thumbup:

I think is not a fan's idea =D

5412_101714019599_642374599_2005112_1062543_n.jpg

Definitely not, it was not a fan's idea. He did it on purpose on both days. Funny :thumbup:

Hey Johanna, we met on saturday a bit before the end of the day. Belgian guy :D We did not see you and your friends on sunday but looking at your pics, you were obviously there. I hope you had a great day too. I sure had. See you at another event maybe?

Hey I remember you ! Yes it was a great instant ! And you ?

I would be in other Twilight events and also in next London Film and Comic Con ! :D

I cant believe Alex kissed on the Lips infront of his wife i so would never ask that, theres boundries, to what a fan should ask to any guest.... I love Vincent Kartheiser and met him loads and he knows me, again i would never ask that.....

oh, and touchthesky - if you want the photo I took of you, let me know

Sure :D if its decent enough (meaning if i dont look a complete mink lol)..you could send it to my bebo?

xwhysoserious.bebo.com

You were lovely btw!

I wish LFCC wasnt such a rush-fest and I had chance to speak to others more

Edited by touchthesky

I cant believe Alex kissed on the Lips infront of his wife i so would never ask that, theres boundries, to what a fan should ask to any guest.... I love Vincent Kartheiser and met him loads and he knows me, again i would never ask that.....

Alex? Which Alex (Twilight)?

Sure :D if its decent enough (meaning if i dont look a complete mink lol)..you could send it to my bebo?

xwhysoserious.bebo.com

You were lovely btw!

I wish LFCC wasnt such a rush-fest and I had chance to speak to others more

I can't work out how to find you on bebo... I've never used it before and I'm being completely useless, sorry, lol. How do I use it? Or do you want to ping me a message on facebook or to my msn address if that's easier? They're both in my profile.

Aww, thanks! You were lovely too! It would have been nice to chat more but yeah, it was definitely very rushed haha! I wasn't sure you knew who I was lol :D

OMG jealous lol

Another thing hit me Paul is kissing alice :D jasper is gonna hunt im down :P

This vampire is tempted to go to the other side if she can get close to this guy... wolves don't smell as bad as they pretend. ;)

This guy really made the most of it didn't he!

lol all good fun but :D I wonder what his wife will think B)

She was sitting right there!

Im speechless lmao, how did you ask him to do that!? rofl

I saw a picture of him kissing another girl and when myself and a friend went to meet him we asked for photos. I looked at him and said "What, don't I get a kiss? I saw other girls got one?" He's like "Oh on the cheek, sure!" and I shook my head with the insistance "But they got kisses on the lips, come on!" He countered with the argument "But my wife is sitting RIGHT HERE!" I pouted a bit and he looked at her and said "This girl wants a proper kiss, is that ok?" and she just kind of shrugged about it.

At this point I grinned at him and we locked lips whilst my friend captured the moment. I melted into him, he's so gorgeous and warm and just... wow. ^.^

Following this my friend leapt at him and kissed him too, practically throwing him over the table in the process. XD He was a very good sport and we scampered away giggling.

I'm sorry but I think it's quite rude to ask a guest to kiss you, especially on the lips and in front of his wife. Even if his wife wasn't there, I don't think it's an appropriate request to ask to a guest.

Alex was really friendly, chatty, hugging for pictures. This might put him off and stop being that friendly with people.

From what I've heard Alex was kissing alot of fans on the lips during photoshoots. So I presume his wife probably saw lots of the pics if people took them to be signed. I guess Alex was just being a good sport, he seemed liked a lovely guy when I met him just wish I'd given him a hug instead of just shaking his hand.