Torchwood signing pics?

i_am_your_angel_of_music

I went to the Cardiff one and it was fantastic! I waited nearly 5 hours and due to the number of people there, people were rushed through, I only had time to see the three of them laughing and messing around, get the dvd signed and ask them all how they were, but I left there with this huge sense of joy, ha, it was so strange how meeting those 3 people so quickly made me so happy. Fantastic and well worth the effort.

I went to the Cardiff one and it was fantastic! I waited nearly 5 hours and due to the number of people there, people were rushed through, I only had time to see the three of them laughing and messing around, get the dvd signed and ask them all how they were, but I left there with this huge sense of joy, ha, it was so strange how meeting those 3 people so quickly made me so happy. Fantastic and well worth the effort.

I went and I was there from 7:15am, I must be mad, but it was worth every single second of it :)!! I was at teh front, so if you were in Cardiff and saw someone in a hat with a star and a few badges on it, dressed in all black, with a black long coat on then that was me *waves*

I managed to get to the london signing and took my niece along. Was my first ever signing so got there at 6am and was in the first 25. Was very happy as by 8am there was well over 250 waiting. Started queing again at 10.15am for the actual signing.

Was peeved when they first arrived as the professional photographers were in the way so I could get decent pics.

When I got on stage I felt like a shy little kid...... I said "Hello" to John and he asked how I was so I replied "Fine thanks", with a stupid grim on my face. Eve was smiling with her hands up as it was moving so fast so all I managed to say to her was "It's like a conveyer belt ere" and she laughed and said yes, and all I managed to say to Gareth was "Thank you" rather meekly before geting moved on. My niece, bless her didin't say a word as was so shy and star struck.

I am so happy I manged to see them and they were all so lovely. We both glad we went and it was worth the long hard wait.

I am going the LFCC tomorrow for the first time and can't wait.

:chair::WINCE:

I went to the London one.....was there from 2am wooooop!!!

Clearly mad but I couldnt go up Fri morning as wouldnt have got there in time for a wristband.

Was the first person to go up for autos which was a bit scary!

One of the paps took a pic of me and my friend with out signed dvds so god knows where that might end up!

I've put my best pix in here...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7190...mp;l=3193fc9c32

xxxx