Buffy Trivia Game!

Charlie Aome

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's be Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Nicholas Brendon was missing in Conversations with Dead People and Alyson Hannigan never appeared in the original pilot that sold the series... though if you don't count that one then she was also in all of them

How many times has Xander broken his arm?

Actually it was twice, once at the end of season 2 and again when Olaf the troll broke it in season 5... which coincidentally was also the same season that Kelly took on the Xander role twice, as half of the Replacement dup and in Intervention while Nick had the flu.

Who did the First look like 1st?

I'm not very sure, but wasn't it evil-Willow (of Doppelgangland)?

If it is: Why was it bad if Giles went out to the desert with a bunch of girls and didn't touch them?

Bonus points for naming the episode;).

Because he would have been the first....erm im thinking it might be First Date? I know it's definitely the first part of the second half of the season. (that sounds a bit confusing but i know lol.

Edit: Just checked and it was The Killer in Me so almost right the one before First Date lol

If this is right: What is interesting about the picture on the punch bag in 'Chosen'?

Edited by cookies41

If this is right: What is interesting about the picture on the punch bag in 'Chosen'?

This Angel-caricature is drawn by Joss Whedon Himself! (Haha, I've heard him say that on the audio-comments as bonus on the DVD ;) )

Who played Willow in the unaired pilot of Buffy?

PS, love this game, just discovered it! Haha!

This Angel-caricature is drawn by Joss Whedon Himself! (Haha, I've heard him say that on the audio-comments as bonus on the DVD ;) )

Who played Willow in the unaired pilot of Buffy?

PS, love this game, just discovered it! Haha!

That would be Riff Regan.

What is Oz´s full name?

Kendra

Complete this Buffybot quote "That'll put Marzipan in your ___ _____ _____!"

pie plate, Bingo!

LOVE the Buffybot!!!

Uhm, uhm, you guys are good at this... hmmm... Which guest star appeared in every season, except for season 5?

Edited by Gaby