Buffy Trivia Game!

Charlie Aome

Would that be First Date? The First told Andrew that it wasn't time for Spike yet, so Spike thinks it's safer to leave the Summers-home. Than Buffy says that she doesn't want him gone yet.... The specific event would of course be the date of both Xander (with Ashanti) and Buffy with Principal Wood.

In case it's the right answer, my question would be:

In which episode did Giles say: "Well, thank God your here. I was planning to panic." And to whom did he say it?

In case my answer is wrong: just ignore the question;)

xoxo

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be First Date? The First told Andrew that it wasn't time for Spike yet, so Spike thinks it's safer to leave the Summers-home. Than Buffy says that she doesn't want him gone yet.... The specific event would of course be the date of both Xander (with Ashanti) and Buffy with Principal Wood.

You were right :) yay Aivy! I'll let someone else answer ur question since i've been answering alot and i'm not 100% sure of the answer lol

In case it's the right answer, my question would be:

In which episode did Giles say: "Well, thank God your here. I was planning to panic." And to whom did he say it?

In case my answer is wrong: just ignore the question;)

xoxo

Was it from bad girls and said to Wesley?

Quentin Travers... also known as meanie evil buttface

What was the first reaction to this line "I'm gonna give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every, single person on the face of the Earth to do it.", and for bonus nerd points tell me the episode it came from?

Hi cookies... Glad there's someone else crazy enough to be on this forum at 2am!

Um I don't think we're told for certain about Miss Kitty Fantastico but in End of Days Dawn mentions an incident with a crossbow that she left lying around!

If that's right then I'll ask something else...

In 'Angel' what does Buffy say the A in her diary stood for?

(If my answer was wrong just ignore this! :thumbup:)

Hi cookies... Glad there's someone else crazy enough to be on this forum at 2am!

Um I don't think we're told for certain about Miss Kitty Fantastico but in End of Days Dawn mentions an incident with a crossbow that she left lying around!

If that's right then I'll ask something else...

In 'Angel' what does Buffy say the A in her diary stood for?

(If my answer was wrong just ignore this! ;))

I think it was Achmed - a charming foreign exchange student :dance:

In the episode Tubula Rasa, which british airport is Giles's plane ticket for?

Just have to mention something about the cup of tea comment.

On a sunday i go to my parents and my sister takes drink orders it roughly goes.. cup of tea, cup of tea and then me and my sister burst into giggles. my parents still look bemused.

haha nice Willow. I always make references to buffy in real life or laugh at something someone says cause it's a reference and they don't know it. kinda makes me sad that no one gets it but i'm super jazzed to be around hundreds of people that do really soon :)

where are we will the questions. anyone know the answer to the Hush question cause i sure as hell don't