Buffy Trivia Game!

Charlie Aome

I don't even think Spike was in the end of hush, after they got their voices back he doesn't even appear in the episode... so i'm gonna take a wild guess, go to a different episode and say "The Big Bad"

You are right it's my fault it's Doomed.

Goes off to hang head in shame. :YAHOO:

I watched 2 discs of Buffy the other day and got confuddled

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh in his cool american accent... which is an insane amount to think about, an american actor who's doing an english character makes them do a different american accent on top of that, my brain explodes thinking about it.

OK my trivia question, According to Tara what Magical Proficiancy Level are her and Willow at?

Seriously? I have no idea, but I really like to know! I haven't really been able to follow Smallville :smile:. If anyone has the answer, can someone also name the season and episodenumber, so I can find it and download it (I know: kinda illegal. But I'm still curious)?

Thanks in advance, xoxo Aivy.

I�ll continue the thread then ...

Which Smallville episode featuring James Marsters is a tribute to BTVS?

For bonus points name the lead cheerleader

I believe the cheerleader was called Buffy Saunders?

The epsiode is Thrist. (season 5, Episode 5)

Indeed! 5 by 5 :thumbup:

Buffy Sanders to be exact but hey good work :thumbup:

the episode has a hilarious commentary by the way.

I'm so glad we got this going back up again. i just wanted to remind people that you shouldn't wait to hear if ur right or not to ask a new question. when you answer post your answer and the new question. if you're wrong someone will tell you :) so take a risk and guess if you don't know! :)

also i'm def gonna check out that smallville episode. Aivy if you find it with commentary let me know cause i'd love to hear it too :)

Wesley was first seen in the episode Parting Gifts (ep 10) of season one of Angel as the devilishly charming Rogue Demon Hunter :D and for my bonus point he first appeared in Bad Girls on Buffy as Faiths new watcher.

Question :

How many times has Wesley kissed Cordy? Bonus point for naming the eps?