Lucy Cohu please!

debsmadcat111

Did she say anything about your name (I'm assuming it's Liz/Lizzie going by your username)

Matt (Rippy) said to my friend (Hattie), "Hey Hattie, I'm Mattie. Let's get fattie. I don't know what that means but let's do it!"

It was so hilarious...

Haha that's amazing!

And yeah, I asked her to sign my photo to me as "Elizabeth" and she looked pleased and said that it was her name too, then i asked with a 'z' and she looked even more pleased and said "Just like mine!" not exciting really, but I was pleased. She was perfectly happy to pose for a photo too, and she's so pretty in real life I thought.

Aww, I'm sure they'll be someone at some point! I've met far too many people with my name and too many variations of it to count (although i'm the only one I've met so far who spells my name as Lizzy with a y, oddly enough), but she was the first celeb. I wasn't expecting her to comment on it either, it was a nice surprise.

When I met Matt Rippy, I told him my name was Natalie, and he thought I said Leslie, then I told him again, and he was like "Oh, your not leslie!" then my friend told him her name, and he was like "Your not Leslie either!! WHERES LESLIE!!??"

:P lol

But yeah, i think Lucy Cohu should definately be there, along with Gareth and Katy Wix, and Liz may brice...... thats not too much to ask is it...?

When I met Matt Rippy, I told him my name was Natalie, and he thought I said Leslie, then I told him again, and he was like "Oh, your not leslie!" then my friend told him her name, and he was like "Your not Leslie either!! WHERES LESLIE!!??"

:P lol

:P Matt is mental! Haa!

Ooh, yes, I'd love to meet Lucy Coho. She was fantastic as Alice Carter and is a brilliant actress. I'm all for Matt Rippy, Liz May Brice and Susan Brown who are all mentioned in this thread too, any of those would be great. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Lucy has just been announced as starring in the John Simm play Speaking in Tongues in the West End so that rules her out of everything bar a Sunday only appearance.

*may have sort of bought 2 tickets for the previews of that last night, lol*