Holding out for that last minute guest......

Most def, it would be great if Showmasters could officially announce when they know that no further guests will be attending.. Im still hoping that this is not the case here!

Surely theres another Goonies, BTTF or Terminator guest that can attend?????????????

Edited by Delorean 2015

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

They won't announce that.

There's always a chance of a last minute guest, so they can't announce something that isn't true :YAHOO:

As for Goonies, BTTF or Terminator - no one guarantees there's going to be a guest from those things, so I'm afraid sometimes events just won't cover those things. It's not always going to be the case that your favourite things will be represented. Same with any fan really!

i was hoping for some more ashes guests i.e. dean andrews or marshall lancaster.. and hoping that keeley would do sunday too :YAHOO:

would have liked a merlin guest or more doctor who ones... oh course supernatural would have been a long shot ha

Emma Caulfield would be fantastic :D I have a cocker spaniel named Anya :lol:

Thats awesome! Although I would feel the need to give her a toy bunny :P

Bunnies! :whistling:

Ironically, yes, my dog is afraid of bunnies lol I used to have 2 huge French Lops and she was petrified of them :lol:

Emma Caulfield would be fantastic :D I have a cocker spaniel named Anya :lol:

Thats awesome! Although I would feel the need to give her a toy bunny :P

Bunnies! :whistling:

Ironically, yes, my dog is afraid of bunnies lol I used to have 2 huge French Lops and she was petrified of them :lol:

BUNNIES - CLASSIC :P

I know it's a long shot but I would love and I do mean LOVE to see Phillip Glenister announced to go alongside Keeley Hawes, Gene Hunt is just the best!!!!!!!!

RECENT APPEARANCE AT CM MK IN JUNE MAKES IT UNLIKELY THAT HE WILL APPEAR SO SOON AFTER

i was hoping for some more ashes guests i.e. dean andrews or marshall lancaster..

I second that!! :wub:

I THIRD THAT - HAVE NOT MET MARSHALL LANCASTER

the dude :unsure:

i was hoping for some more ashes guests i.e. dean andrews or marshall lancaster..

I second that!! :WINCE:

I THIRD THAT - HAVE NOT MET MARSHALL LANCASTER

the dude :P

I always get stuck with Fourthing things... :D

But yeh. If this happened i would be over the moon! (Have to be doing Sat though or i'd be in emotional turmoil :WINCE: )

Please please please please please!

Ashes cast :wub:

:P

Tickets received, i am just counting down the days to this event, great line up - plenty of guests that i really want to meet.

but hey, any chance of some more announcements?

the dude :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

as i have said lots of time before that guest can be added up till the day before the show :YAHOO:

we get a tread like this every time and it dose nothing to change the fact that we do work on guest up to the show, and ions in fires take time to heat so we will see what come of them :wub:

i am going to close this thread now as it really dose not make a difference to the outcome to the guest line up now , the new names that my join us as already in play so lets what and see :P

jason :smile: