General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

Right! Back to drawing this baby!

Think I have just taken the last work in progress scan of the drawing. The next scan will be of the final image.

Hoping to finish it tonight and scan it tomorrow.

That way, I can check it out in the cold light of day

Speak to you later! :D

Cant wait to see it!

woo hoo!

He's finished.

Just trying to work out how to host it now so that I can show you without spilling the beans to my customer.

Think I will hide it on a webpage on my website without linking it to everything.

will do that tomorrow and email the link in the art bit on this forum

I really hope she likes it, cos I do, and I never like my drawings when they are finished :P

Good afternooooon everybody!

How are we today?

Oh god this morning I was nearly late for work! I woke up at 8:28 (it's exact coz my clock is digital lol) and had to be out the house at 8:35 to catch the bus!! I made it though! God knows how I managed it but I did!

Rhi can't wait to see what the drawing is like!! Espesh as you like it so it must be darn good!

Oooh Cheryl have fun at blood stock!

Hmmm it seems my avatar has gone walkies! It was like that yesterday too! Come baaaaack Edwaaaaaard!!! Lol!

Dayna, I don't think your Edward is very faithful to you, he goes walkies often! Perhaps you need to go over to the wolves!

Have fun in Bloodstock Cheryl! You will have amonth to wait before Twi-Proms then..............how will you gig/festival-going self manage! :YAHOO:

Finished the baby, uploaded onto a secret preview page on my website so I could host it online without customers seeing, popped it into the art thread on here.

Just can't get a decent print out for my portfolio. :WINCE: We have got an amazing printer, but they all try auto adjusting even when you don't want them to.

Got a friend due over any minute, then need to produce a new order form for the portraits page of the website and start the mammoth task of updating the cake section of the site (40+ pages with over 700 images of cakes! :vader: )

I think I am going to have to work on it a bit at a time and publish it all at once.

I'm at uni doing an essay on the columbine high school massacre, majorly depressing like :thumbup:

Oh my word! I don't envy you doing that! Good luck!

Aye it's horrible, my boyfriend told me to watch a documentry by Micheal Moore about it, VERY insightful and I'm greatful but at the same time very goosebump worthy I was sitting here getting chills listening to some of the phone calls from teachers in the school :(

I'm nearly finished now, it's crazy how certain articles on the net try and sympathise with the killers :WINCE:

Around the time that happended for english we had to do a talk on a social problem and i picked school shooting (because it was different, most people picked racisism) right after i picked that columbine happned and then 1 week alter another one happened i think in germany. i had to research loads od shooting and i realized how common it was, it was kinda scary.

How rude of Edward to be unfaithful to me lol! He still hasn't turned up! Lol!

Rhi I def think it's a good idea that you update your cake section a bit at a time!

Yeah I heard Twi won 11 awards! Wooooooh!!

I also hear the rumours were flying about Rob and Kristen last night too. Apparently Rob had his arm round her which could obviously just be a friendly gesture and they also left the awards together.

Hmm think I may have annoyed someone in another thread. Oooops wasn't my intention, was just explaining something.

So had I but those rumours are still going strong it seems. The other day it was implied that they had stayed in the same hotel room!

Ahhh it was someone on the "are we going to get any new guests.." thread in ET2 forum. Wasn't meant to annoy anyone and I may have got it wrong anyway as obviously I don't know how the events work. As it happens, Too Tall has now replied to her.

Dayna - im sure whoever it was realises you didnt mean to upset them!!:blush:

Can someone please explain to me why winners carry a surfboard at the awards??????

Well her reply to mine was "lol whatever" so I dunno.

Ha ha ha a surfboard?? Random! Was that for the TCAs? Not seen any pics from that yet.

Dayna - im sure whoever it was realises you didnt mean to upset them!!:YAHOO:

Can someone please explain to me why winners carry a surfboard at the awards??????

What if you don't surf? :blink: Bit big to stick on the mantlepiece!

It could just be someones normal response?

I had a weird post on a twilight drawing, it said

"Rofl Who is that next to Rob Patts"

(Then said it was awesome)

But does that mean, they couldn't recognise her from the drawing? Or, they don't like KS?

Typed comments are really difficult to interpret sometimes