Which hotel is best?

i stayed at the travelodge, there's no restaraunt or anything there u know, just a few shelves of snacks and drinks that u can buy in reception, and the service was a bit....shall we say....arsey?

BUT...the rooms were quite nice, nice and clean etc and quite modern

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed at the Holiday Inn last time and it was OK (apart from the heat - OMG) but honestly you are probably just as well going to the Travel Inn for value for money. It is closer to most things and is the same end of the MK center as C4 - sure the Holiday Inn is 2 mins from the door but the blinking door is the opposite end of the center!!!!!!! Oh and of course the Travel Inn is right opposite the nightlife :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're staying in a B&B outside of MK, because it was cheaper than the holiday inn and the lot. And I'm driving to there. But I'd like to avoid driving to the event because of parking costs and the inability to drink if i drive!!

This is something I'll have to investigate, whethere there is buses from where we are staying. Ideally I'd have liked to be right on the door step. But hey ho...

Hey, can anyone help me? I need a hotel to stay in for one night (SAturday) which is approx. 2-15 mins from the MK shopping centre? Anyone? Pleassseeeeee?????? All the Holiday Injn, Travel Lodge-/Inn are all boooked up! There is no room at that in! Damn, I feel like the donkey. So, can anyone help? :D:rolleyes::angry::lol::unsure:

Hey, can anyone help me? I need a hotel to stay in for one night (SAturday) which is approx. 2-15 mins from the MK shopping centre? Anyone? Pleassseeeeee?????? All the Holiday Injn, Travel Lodge-/Inn are all boooked up! There is no room at that in! Damn, I feel like the donkey. So, can anyone help? :D:angry:;):lol::angry:

U could try Premier Lodge - there are two in MK...

www.premierlodge.co.uk

Hi

managed to find a B&B only about 5 min walk to where the hold collectormania so that sounded great also the ppl are picking us up from station and even offered to take us places well as long as that doesn't mean after midnight or something don't know if they still have rooms available but if you like me to add their adress to find out i will look it up as i don't have it at hand right now let me know.

Ingeborg

Hi

managed to find a B&B only about 5 min walk to where the hold collectormania so that sounded great also the ppl are picking us up from station and even offered to take us places well as long as that doesn't mean after midnight or something don't know if they still have rooms available but if you like me to add their adress to find out i will look it up as i don't have it at hand right now let me know.

Ingeborg

Hi Ingeborg,

Which B&B is that? Due to my own silliness I'm kinda left without accomodation at the mo......had the option

of a couple of places at one point but I wasn't quick enough! :P And 5 mins away sounds ideal

distance – no car so will be walking everywhere! ;)