New convention!

showmasters

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

When will people be able to buy ticket up to if it doesn't sell out before that time?

The on-line shop for an event usually closes about a week before. But if the ticket are not sold out you can buy them at the event it's self if you need to.

When will people be able to buy ticket up to if it doesn't sell out before that time?

The on-line shop for an event usually closes about a week before. But if the ticket are not sold out you can buy them at the event it's self if you need to.

Ah ok thats cool. Thanks! :headscratch:

So, with LFCC over, it's time for the organisers to give Muggle Mayhem their full attention.

3 weeks to go - hopefully we'll get the big guest announcements this week.

So, with LFCC over, it's time for the organisers to give Muggle Mayhem their full attention.

3 weeks to go - hopefully we'll get the big guest announcements this week.

Fingers Crossed :)

I'd like to know party themes if there are any, since some usually involve a bit of outfit tweaking :(

Hello, I'm new and only found this site because of the mugglenet connection. I'm thrilled it's the first HP con ran by Massive Events, I have some friends who went to Eternal Twilight and they had an incredible time.

I'm going to be on my own though so I sincerely hope you are as nice as you seem!

I'll be booking my hotel and tickets later today :)

*EDIT*

All booked! Just need to find a nice new cloak now :)

Edited by Melpomene

Are we likely to get any more announcements ?

This comes from an earlier SM post -

"there will be 4 SUPPORTING cast that you will get one free auto from each

and there will be several more guest attending which there autos will be charged for separately all in all we hope to bring at least 8 guests to this event maybe more".

So, yeah, there should be more announcements. Hopefully soon.

Are we likely to get any more announcements ?

This comes from an earlier SM post -

"there will be 4 SUPPORTING cast that you will get one free auto from each

and there will be several more guest attending which there autos will be charged for separately all in all we hope to bring at least 8 guests to this event maybe more".

So, yeah, there should be more announcements. Hopefully soon.

Cool thankyou, I thought I'd read something like that on here, but then found something else and read as "up to 8 guests etc).

Really hope we hear something soon, I want to book hotel but won't until I hear more :) x

Wish they would just put minds at rest, if I'm honest I won't be happy if I've paid £125 but I'm holding out on SM just getting a little impatient now.

I guess, like we keep repeating we'll get an announcement when things are contracted and finalised.

Or it could end up like Abrams Inc. I hope not but I'm getting a bit worried.

Just over a week to go and I'm not booking a flight and a hotel/B&B on the strength of the guests that have been announced, no offence to them. I've bought my con ticket already. I know that some of it will go to a worthy charity so I don't mind that but I don't intend to be out of pocket anymore for nothing.

• Showmasters Admin

we will have some more guest very soon :D

we are running around for this event but it will all come together

but you can still do something for us all keep letting other people know about this event we need you all to help with this

if this is to be the first event of many we need to get a few more of you to attend this first event that way we can get a good lot of guest to start it off

every one attending this event will be put on to a list and what the next event is planed you will get something for helping us get this first event off the ground as a thank you

now we have lots we are still planning to do for this event but we do need more of you to attend so please get the word out to as many fans as posable

we are not going to cancel this event if we do not reach the right numbers this going ahead what ever but we can get bigger named guest if more of you attend so help us make this an even more amazing event

thanks to you all and see you all there soon

jason :thumbup: