New convention!

showmasters

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

That line had been copied from a previous site and was not updated with the new information.

David is correct, the hotel requires payment up front for the rooms. The room bookings are non-refundable except in the event that MM is cancelled when you will be given a full refund.

The website has now been amended.

SJ

xox

I really want to go to this so bad! Hopefully a guest is announced before ET2's mini cons it will be between mini con for twilight or this BUT i get back from an american convention like a few days before so no chance of any money shame really :chair: I want to go but its unlikely with how close it is to everything else.

I can't afford this unless I sleep on a park bench :chair: Why is the hotel so expensive and unreasonable??? Doesn't anyone else think it's unreasonable (and grasping) to have the non-refundable clause? I've never seen that before. Should be illegal!

Also, the government needs to raise teachers' wages so I can afford to go regardless of the unreasonable clause LOL. Not that I'm cheesed off or anything... Been waiting years for one of these cons and now it's here, I just can't find the money ;)

tis sad...but I hope it goes well.

Edited by rainbowsparkle

This looks amazing and i still have the time booked off work from abrams which is lucky gotta see who wants to come with but im pretty 99.9% there and for charity too woop woop

Would love some of the older actors there but happy pretty much that it includes book stuff so.

No one attack me but i wouldn't want Rob Patz there as it would just turn into a twilight evemt and tell me if i'm wrong but there's 4 of them already, happy for his sucess as i am i want this to be 100% HP

Get David Thewlis and i would love you forever (Gary Oldman just can't see it happening but miracles happen eh) but yeah pretty much i'm going.

Edited by Wyn