NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

I comment to whoever wants me to.................no discrimination here! :wub:

Don'tfeel neglected!

Most of the time I am on here late at night when I am working, so if I suddenly disappear, it is cos a cake needs more attention.

This fishing themed wedding cake is turning into a bit of a monster!!!! :WINCE:

I have seen some of your cakes.... pretty awesome! I love watching a program on the food channel called Ace of Cakes. Dunno if you have seen it. Those guys are awesome too!! :thumbup:

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

hi i am back and stuffed :wub:

arrrrrrr thats better

now dose anyone have anything that want to ask or shall i just post

i am dixlecic so it takes me more time to post than you lot so do not thing i have gone away or anything

and why is the word for a spelling brain disord so fricking hard to spell dixlesic what ever :WINCE:

anyway were to start :thumbup:

j

OMG I live about 8 miles from Wolverhampton used to go clubing there every weekend but that was some time ago saw the Fleet Foxes last week at the Civic :thumbup:

Cool!! Where exactly by Wolverhampton? I live right next to Dunstall Park!! I see horse racing from my bedroom window!! :WINCE: LOL

I wasn't going to mention it again, just helping to find the peace.... I don't think I will bother in the future.

You're famous - you've got ticket number 1 for the Twi talk at LFCC. Don't be fed up. :WINCE:

That was pure luck though... I seriously thought I would be around 20 or 30!!

I wasn't going to mention it again, just helping to find the peace.... I don't think I will bother in the future.

You're famous - you've got ticket number 1 for the Twi talk at LFCC. Don't be fed up. :wub:

im totally confused, do you have something to tell me sarah?

My two tickets for the Twilight talk are numbered 001 and 002.... Dunno how that happened! Things like that never happen to me! :thumbup:

just shows your glued to the site :D but would of been better if it was like 6 coz then u would be abit more towards the center

hi i am back and stuffed :D

arrrrrrr thats better

now dose anyone have anything that want to ask or shall i just post

i am dixlecic so it takes me more time to post than you lot so do not thing i have gone away or anything

and why is the word for a spelling brain disord so fricking hard to spell dixlesic what ever :WINCE:

anyway were to start :thumbup:

j

Hi Jason could you tell us where in the Midlands or do we have to wait until Monday knowing would be really helpful :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

ok the first point i would like to make it

i know what the north the uk is and i know what the north of England is as well

Andrea is a Goordy from Newcastle and will never let me forget it

i have been to every city in the grate land of ours and i think i know the top bit and the bottum bit

j :thumbup:

I comment to whoever wants me to.................no discrimination here! :wub:

Don'tfeel neglected!

Most of the time I am on here late at night when I am working, so if I suddenly disappear, it is cos a cake needs more attention.

This fishing themed wedding cake is turning into a bit of a monster!!!! :WINCE:

I have seen some of your cakes.... pretty awesome! I love watching a program on the food channel called Ace of Cakes. Dunno if you have seen it. Those guys are awesome too!! :thumbup:

I watch ace of cakes its great, They do sum brilliant stuff, wish i was as talented as them and you Rhi xx

OMG I live about 8 miles from Wolverhampton used to go clubing there every weekend but that was some time ago saw the Fleet Foxes last week at the Civic :thumbup:

Cool!! Where exactly by Wolverhampton? I live right next to Dunstall Park!! I see horse racing from my bedroom window!! :WINCE: LOL

I know Dunstall Park been there a few times lol I live in Enville 4 miles from Stourbridge I went to the Queens Business College in the Centre my Mum used to work in Beatties.

just shows your glued to the site ;) but would of been better if it was like 6 coz then u would be abit more towards the center

Honestly, I was randomly flicking through my sites as always and I happened to notice that a talk was announced for Peter... I thought why not and booked 2 tickets... Never thought I'd be numbers 1 and 2. I think I would have prefered ticket 6ish to be in the middle tbh! :D

I don't think anything else will be revealed after all that earlier.

I think we are all sleeping in your house anyway Debs! :D

Rhi you can stay at my house anytime..... We have a very large garden thats what finished me off last night!!! I could fit 600 people quite easily or just a few close friends and the guests ;)

just shows your glued to the site :P but would of been better if it was like 6 coz then u would be abit more towards the center

Honestly, I was randomly flicking through my sites as always and I happened to notice that a talk was announced for Peter... I thought why not and booked 2 tickets... Never thought I'd be numbers 1 and 2. I think I would have prefered ticket 6ish to be in the middle tbh! ;)

You won't be in the front, don't panic, the gold ticket holders will go in front.

Still a skill though! No.1!!!!!! :D

just shows your glued to the site ;) but would of been better if it was like 6 coz then u would be abit more towards the center

Honestly, I was randomly flicking through my sites as always and I happened to notice that a talk was announced for Peter... I thought why not and booked 2 tickets... Never thought I'd be numbers 1 and 2. I think I would have prefered ticket 6ish to be in the middle tbh! :D

yeh yeh, its all lies you were stalking the site :P lol

ok the first point i would like to make it

i know what the north the uk is and i know what the north of England is as well

Andrea is a Goordy from Newcastle and will never let me forget it

i have been to every city in the grate land of ours and i think i know the top bit and the bottum bit

j :P

Jason you didnt answer my question :D over ones knee comes to mind again!!!! just ask David ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Jason could you tell us where in the Midlands or do we have to wait until Monday knowing would be really helpful :D

i would love to tell you all right now but as the hotel did not get the contracts back singed to us to day we cannot tell you the hotel as

A fans will try to book room strat away and the booking number is not in place and fans rooms will not be loged and if we wanted to do something like keep all the attendys in one place in the hotel so if room partys happened people would be less likly to complane

B also the rate we have the rooms at are cheeper that normal and again this is not in place yet till monday

we have though this all though if we had of anouced the ticket sales today fans that have not herd about the tickets going on sale may miss out and we did say we would anounce when they would be going on sale before we sold tham as this gives every one the chance to be on line when they do go up for sale

sorry of the question a bit but it helps show you our thoughts

j ;)

I don't think anything else will be revealed after all that earlier.

I think we are all sleeping in your house anyway Debs! :D

Rhi you can stay at my house anytime..... We have a very large garden thats what finished me off last night!!! I could fit 600 people quite easily or just a few close friends and the guests :P

Sounds perfect! I'll bring cake of course! ;)

Kev has made 350 individual chocolate cakes tonight............cost a blooming fortune to produce, thankfully, the amount coming in is not bad! ;)

Was looking through my chocolatier books earlier for inspiration.

Think a new design range is called for in September.

Have a local competitor that think they are the bees knees!

OMG I live about 8 miles from Wolverhampton used to go clubing there every weekend but that was some time ago saw the Fleet Foxes last week at the Civic ;)

Cool!! Where exactly by Wolverhampton? I live right next to Dunstall Park!! I see horse racing from my bedroom window!! :D LOL

I know Dunstall Park been there a few times lol I live in Enville 4 miles from Stourbridge I went to the Queens Business College in the Centre my Mum used to work in Beatties.

Thats cool... I'am a regular visitor to Beatties' haberdashery department!!! (That sounds really lame!!) :P

Thanks guys :D

I love Ace of Cakes, but I have to spend half of my lessons then telling my students not to do things that way cos of their total lack of hygienic practices! Nightmare. Different rules in the US compared to the UK for cake work.

Fab designs though! :D

I loved the hand of rock cake and all the girly pretty ones with the pastel stripes/patterns!!! ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Jason you didnt answer my question :D over ones knee comes to mind again!!!! just ask David ;)

as i said it takes me longer to reply than most so please bear with me :P

j

Hi Jason could you tell us where in the Midlands or do we have to wait until Monday knowing would be really helpful ;)

sorry yes you have to wait to monday sorry mum :D

Yeah, the rock hand cake is cool

I did a rock cake for my son for his birthday in June, didn't have time to put a rock hand on top, then switched on ace of cakes a few days later, and there was their cake with the rock hand.

Glad I didn't put it on now, or he would have said I'd copied it.

I just put his favourite things on a cake!

http://dragonsanddaffodils.deviantart.com/...Rocks-125233553

You won't be in the front, don't panic, the gold ticket holders will go in front.

Still a skill though! No.1!!!!!! :D

Thank god I won't be front row.... I wouldn't like feeling as if I was sitting on the guests' laps!!! LOL ;)

as i said it takes me longer to reply than most so please bear with me :P

j

Hi Jason could you tell us where in the Midlands or do we have to wait until Monday knowing would be really helpful ;)

sorry yes you have to wait to monday sorry mum :D

See! When I grow up, I want to be Twilight Mum! :D

Yeah, the rock hand cake is cool

I did a rock cake for my son for his birthday in June, didn't have time to put a rock hand on top, then switched on ace of cakes a few days later, and there was their cake with the rock hand.

Glad I didn't put it on now, or he would have said I'd copied it.

I just put his favourite things on a cake!

http://dragonsanddaffodils.deviantart.com/...Rocks-125233553

Nice!!! I wouldn't want to cut it up if it was mine... looks to good to get destroyed and munched!!! :D