how to know who to see first

Hello,

It's me agin with another question but it's my first con.

I know that the guests have been put on list 1, 2 and 3 but I'm trying to organise my Saturday.

I'd like to see the 3 casts from Twilight as well as 4 from Star Wars and I don't know for whom I should get a ticket first. I'd like to work this out smoothly for the queuing (and hope to see them early enought for them to personalise their autographs and maybe get a pictures with some).

Thanks for your help.

• Showmasters Admin

Peter, Alex and then Justin.

The Star Wars guests will not have Virtual Queues and you will be able to go up and see them at pretty much anytime through out the day.

ive been to conventions before, but this is my first real big one. So let me get this right, most guests you can simply go to and que up whenever, but some of the bigger names you, what, kinda book a time to que at a certain time of the day?

ive been to conventions before, but this is my first real big one. So let me get this right, most guests you can simply go to and que up whenever, but some of the bigger names you, what, kinda book a time to que at a certain time of the day?

check out FAQ about vitual queuing

but in a nutshell

for the bigger guests, they will be giving out a ticket (VT) with a number on - during the day the crew will be increasing the number the guest is signing up to (1 to 20, then 1 to 50 and so on), once your number is reached you can then join the queue anytime afterwards

the ticket allows you to go off and enjoy the rest of the event without having to wait in a queue for top guest for hours.

hope this helps

the dude :(

• Showmasters Admin

too tall, is there any chance you could list the guests who will have virtual tickets?

I knew that one was coming. I can but it can and WILL change.

We may not have it on a guest to start with then realise we need it and add it (sometimes at 9:15am).

Then again we have a guest that's VT'd on the Saturday but then it's found not to really be needed so on the Sunday we don't have one.

It's a very fluid thing. We don't want to leave a crew member there for no reason but then again we may need to add one in if it's needed.

I'll make a list of guests that you should check for as soon as getting in to the hall but it's far from set in stone.

Scott

Chon

Facinelli

Furlong

Hawes

Ironside

Meraz

Myles

Ramamurthy

Shanks

Staite

Trejo

Edited by Too Tall

check out FAQ about vitual queuing

but in a nutshell

for the bigger guests, they will be giving out a ticket (VT) with a number on - during the day the crew will be increasing the number the guest is signing up to (1 to 20, then 1 to 50 and so on), once your number is reached you can then join the queue anytime afterwards

the ticket allows you to go off and enjoy the rest of the event without having to wait in a queue for top guest for hours.

hope this helps

the dude :D

Cheers for the help. :) Just gotta say, I really like how helpful and friendly this forum is, most are full of people argueing over pretty much anything and everything for no real reason..

Scott

Chon

Facinelli

Furlong

Hawes

Ironside

Meraz

Myles

Ramamurthy

Shanks

Staite

Trejo

Thats like all the guests I want to seeeeeee aaaaa! So can I when I go in like run round and get all my tickets and then just like chill till am called or will that so not work?

• Moderators

Yeah, that's basically what you need to do lol

Just prioritise really - most guests are there both days, so go for the most popular ones and the one-day ones first, then worry about the others after.

too tall, is there any chance you could list the guests who will have virtual tickets?

I knew that one was coming. I can but it can and WILL change.

We may not have it on a guest to start with then realise we need it and add it (sometimes at 9:15am).

Then again we have a guest that's VT'd on the Saturday but then it's found not to really be needed so on the Sunday we don't have one.

It's a very fluid thing. We don't want to leave a crew member there for no reason but then again we may need to add one in if it's needed.

I'll make a list of guests that you should check for as soon as getting in to the hall but it's far from set in stone.

Scott

Chon

Facinelli

Furlong

Hawes

Ironside

Meraz

Myles

Ramamurthy

Shanks

Staite

Trejo

you are a good man, i thank you

You can get all the VQ tickets before you spend any money, so get them then decide who to meet. Not matter who you choose, you'll be able to because you got the tickets.

I have split my guests over 2 days, trying to spread the ones with VQs over both days so i'm not queuing and rushing around one day then doing nothing the next.

• Showmasters Admin

You can get all the VQ tickets before you spend any money, so get them then decide who to meet. Not matter who you choose, you'll be able to because you got the tickets.

I have split my guests over 2 days, trying to spread the ones with VQs over both days so i'm not queuing and rushing around one day then doing nothing the next.

You do NOT pay for VTs (you pay per autograph once you enter the real queue), so you can go and get them for all of your guests and not use some if you want.