IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

Yup it's me :YAHOO:

I would like to know so I had to make the queue or go in another seen place than I have no good ticket? :/

I could enter at the same time as the others?

You will need to join the "pay on the day" queue when you get there, and then hand over your Standard ticket and ask to pay the extra :thumbup:

i was about to ask the same question, does this deffinatly work? I have standard tickets, but with all these amazing guests and things to do, Im worried I wont have enough time! ha

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup it's me :P

I would like to know so I had to make the queue or go in another seen place than I have no good ticket? :/

I could enter at the same time as the others?

You will need to join the "pay on the day" queue when you get there, and then hand over your Standard ticket and ask to pay the extra :thumbup:

can you tell me then as its my first besides time quest inmarch ive orderd my photo shoot tickets for tom baker what time i have to be there thanks

• Moderators

Tom Baker isn't one of the guests you need to be there super-early for. He'll probably be steady all day but not insanely busy.

You should be fine with standard entry, but I suppose that also depends on when the photo shoot is, as we don't have the schedule for that yet.

• Moderators

Based on the last LFCC, most shoots started at 11, apart from one. I would imagine it'll be similar this time.

Obviously the main problem is if you only get standard entry to get in, you might be waiting ages to get in, and you might miss some shoots. We don't know what shoot is happening when yet though.

So you'll need an entry ticket for the event, and then your photo shoot ticket. I'd just wait for the schedule first to see what you need.

so do i need another ticket to get in besides the photo shoot one i have as i want to be early incase i miss the photoshoot sorry to be a pest

i recommend the early bird ticket

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...ts/LFCCSatEarly

and as david says if you have to wait in the crowds to get in you COULD miss the shooot :) and we dont want that :chair:

Edited by Chantelliosis

so do i need another ticket to get in besides the photo shoot one i have as i want to be early incase i miss the photoshoot sorry to be a pest

and as david says if you have to wait in the crowds to get in you COULD miss the shooot :) and we dont want that :chair:

thank you both so much ive just orderd my early bird ticket now thanks again will buy you a drink if your staying at the ibis if not come over to there and i will buy you one

QUOTE(jazz5490 @ Jun 25 2009, 10:42 PM)

see I bring the peeps should be getting free autos or selling my own autograph!

I was coming before u were

Oh what does that matter?

uit means i love you wifey... ^_^

If the main queue opens at 11 does that mean there will be a big queue of people in the 11 queue so unless your there early it will be a fair bit past 11 until you get in? Was wondering that at the Better than life event but you just walked in and we where registered within 5 mins, this event is obviously a lot bigger so i'm kinda thinking big queues to get in.

thank you both so much ive just orderd my early bird ticket now thanks again will buy you a drink if your staying at the ibis if not come over to there and i will buy you one

haha i'm too young to drink. a bottle of coke would do nicely though when i need to quench my thirst ;)

Yeah, there'll be a queue of people to get in at 11. I don't know how long it'll take to clear that queue, but there will be one.

Hmm, I read somewhere else you can pay the difference on the door for the early bird to upgrade your standard one is that correct? If that's true i'd prob be best doing that and getting in ahead of the 11am queue even if it's only 5 or 10 mins before 11, don't mind spending the extra to get in for Scott's shoot. You seem to be pretty well up on these things, do you think that's the best solution to my problem of getting into London so late?

Cheers for the help.

Edited by Danny

Hmm, I read somewhere else you can pay the difference on the door for the early bird to upgrade your standard one is that correct? If that's true i'd prob be best doing that and getting in ahead of the 11am queue even if it's only 5 or 10 mins before 11, don't mind spending the extra to get in for Scott's shoot. You seem to be pretty well up on these things, do you think that's the best solution to my problem of getting into London so late?

Cheers for the help.

Yes, TooTall has posted that this is possible.

Sounds like a solution to your problem to me. :thumbup:

Last year people who bought early bird tickets on the day got in quicker than those who bought in advance as there was less of a queue! Hope thats not the case this year... but guess its hard to not be the case if someone is at the buy now queue thats shorter than the advance queue. Unless the buy now queue is made to join the end of the advance queue once they buy the tickets...

Edited by Babbler