bounty hunters? we do need that scum actually old boy

mr fagan

I know that this is a impossibility due to the fact that Morris Bush AKA Dengar is no longer with us but any chance of Alan Harris joined by Jeremy Bulloch Chris Parsons Cathy Munroe and the actor?/puppeteer of the IG-88 prop together at the same event at the same time? now what a photo op THAT would be and to round it off Dave Prowse and Kenneth Colley for maximum impact. As a PS as we are talking imperial officers here any chance of getting Michael Culver? he is the only officer i need for the set of MAIN imperials who had lines in the Empire Strikes Back. Nice one keep up the good work guys. :smile:

I know that this is a impossibility due to the fact that Morris Bush AKA Dengar is no longer with us but any chance of Alan Harris joined by Jeremy Bulloch Chris Parsons Cathy Munroe and the actor?/puppeteer of the IG-88 prop together at the same event at the same time? now what a photo op THAT would be and to round it off Dave Prowse and Kenneth Colley for maximum impact. As a PS as we are talking imperial officers here any chance of getting Michael Culver? he is the only officer i need for the set of MAIN imperials who had lines in the Empire Strikes Back. Nice one keep up the good work guys. :thumbup:

Good idea, although these guys are all regulars I think there's something to be said for getting them all together in one place at one event.

Not sure about Culver doing another event though, I'm sure he said at CE that he had retired now and only did that as a one off. After they made him do acrobatics during his talk I can't imagine he'll be in a hurry to do another event for a while.

yes they all have been to conventions before, but having them all at the same place, especially for a photo op, would be a worldwide first !

and it wouldnt be that hard I think.

now if they could get Jason Wingreen or James Earl Jones...

Bounty hunters and imperial officers get my support :) Met most of them before but now i've started posters a couple of years ago i need them again!

Oh and michael culver was scheduled to do a signing recently at another event but pulled out so his alleged "retirement" may hopefully (as i've not met him) not be quite true.

Edited by Sauron

There's whispers James Earl Jones will be in London for a long while soon, and it will be around the time of Collectormania LONDON. Any chance Showmasters can approach him??

• 2 weeks later...

There's whispers James Earl Jones will be in London for a long while soon, and it will be around the time of Collectormania LONDON. Any chance Showmasters can approach him??

Wasnt he ill a while back? I am guessing he has recovered, what about John Williams? The bloke has done so many fantastic soundtrack scores that make films!! He did get lined up for a private signing, which unfortunately got cancelled so hes not against doing them.