Registration Tickets Being Posted

Jola

You're asked to bring copies of your confirmation emails as they are your only proof of purchase/receipt showing exactly what you ordered.

So should there be any queries at all, if you have this then it makes life a lot easier for the crew to deal with at the show. If you haven't got them any more, then it's not the end of the world, it just means it can take longer to deal with any issues.

I moved home recently and two of my bags were lost in transit *stupid delievery men!!! *

One of which contained loads of important documents including my ET ticket, what do I do :'(

In that case you will need to bring a copy of your confirmation email with you to the show with identification. The Reg Desk crew can then deal with any queries at the show.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're asked to bring copies of your confirmation emails as they are your only proof of purchase/receipt showing exactly what you ordered.

So should there be any queries at all, if you have this then it makes life a lot easier for the crew to deal with at the show. If you haven't got them any more, then it's not the end of the world, it just means it can take longer to deal with any issues.

thank you jola.

I moved home recently and two of my bags were lost in transit *stupid delievery men!!! *

One of which contained loads of important documents including my ET ticket, what do I do :'(

In that case you will need to bring a copy of your confirmation email with you to the show with identification. The Reg Desk crew can then deal with any queries at the show.

I didn't have a confirmation email (even though I asked for one and/or a receipt and was told I couldn't have one) cus I booked on the day :|

ST27 28 and 29

I booked at ET1 so I obviously don't have confirmation emails for that but I assume that you need emails if I book photoshoots etc yes?

Yes in case of queries, these are your receipts of what you have purchased :lol:

Sorry to pester but I really don't know what I'm suppose to do :S :blink:

About what exactly? It's easier to email me on info@collectormania.com as I don't come onto the forums every day to check all the threads, but I do check emails every day!

• 3 weeks later...

If your Dad ordered the tickets then it really should be him emailing from the address he used at the time of purchase. The order number will be required as will the names of ALL the ticket holders.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I bought my golden ticket on Eternal Twilight, so i only got a receipt. The thing is that I've lost the receipt!!

What can I do to show you that I actually bought the ticket? Is it lost forever?

I remeber the ticketnumber if that helps.

Did you get my rather excited email Jola about winning a ticket in the Brum Auction?

I did, but I'm waiting for official confirmation from Massive Events :(

thanks Jola,

Anyone would think they had tons of stuff to catch up on after a con or something :P:clap:

Just tell them, hurry up guys, excited welsh woman needs her letter! :D

As long as you have your Registration Ticket Letter then that's not a problem.

My registration ticket have not arrived yet. I live in sweden, does it take longer for it to get here?

If I am understanding Jola's posts correctly the last tickets were posted some time in July.

International Mail does take longer, but most definitely not 2 months. Drop Jola a line with your order number at info@collectormania.com to see if there was a problem - maybe your letter got returned or something.

You will still get in, just bring your confirmation e-mail to the show.

As long as you have your Registration Ticket Letter then that's not a problem.

My registration ticket have not arrived yet. I live in sweden, does it take longer for it to get here?

If I am understanding Jola's posts correctly the last tickets were posted some time in July.

International Mail does take longer, but most definitely not 2 months. Drop Jola a line with your order number at info@collectormania.com to see if there was a problem - maybe your letter got returned or something.

You will still get in, just bring your confirmation e-mail to the show.

Since i bought the ticket on the convention i didn't get an e-mail. I only got a recepit. But i will send Jola the ticketnumbers and everything, hopefully we can work things out. Thanks!