New Guest Please?

Sazzzy

I wonder when new guests will be announced? It's so suspenseful! I would really like to go to this event, but I'd like to know more of the guests before I book...

Having say 6 guests as a target amount, my dream line up would be:

(excluding the likes of SMG, Alyson and David (even though obviously any of those three would be mind-blowing) and incuding announced guests)...

James Marsters (Buffy/Angel)

Nick Brendon (Buffy)

Amber Benson (Buffy)

Eliza Dushku (Buffy/Angel/Dollhouse)

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy)

Amy Acker (Angel/Dollhouse)

That would be seriously incredible. Not much Firefly, but I didn't really get into that much, maybe Nathan Fillion would be cool, as he was in Buffy too. But Buffy was the biggest of the shows anyway, so it kinda makes sense having most of the guests from it.

Very excited for the announcements!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also would rather have buffy/angel guests.. but would be very happy with dollhouse and firefly too! I honestly would be happy with anyone i havent met yet!!! but any announcement would be coool :D really excitied for this con and even more so to see if they do manage to get some first time signers

i have a hopeful feeling we might get a guest soon now the biggy lfcc is over.

Hope we get a new guest soon too, i am trying to sell this event to some friends who havent signed up yet, but without a new guest i cant get anyone else to commit and there hasnt been any news for ages. I realise it takes time to sign guests up etc and some dont commit till last thing but people also need to be able to save for the event so i hope the guest announcements are not going to be too late. The hotel is already full i understand but we have more fans we need to get on board who are hanging round the edges for updates and i'd love to see this sell out so we can have another one too.

Edited by buffy2k

If we get six guests (although it'd be ace to have more) I think we realistically should get another announced by the end of July, then one in August at some point, one in September and then Joss Whedon...I mean, ahem, the sixth one in early October! :blush:

Edited by Charmer

So if SM are trying to get someone who's not been over before... who does that leave?

I've had a look at past collectormania guest lists etc and can't think of many of the major characters that haven't been at a UK event previously?

true the only ones i could think of were (for UK 3 day cons)

Seth Green

alyson hannigan

Sarah Michelle Gellar (unlikely with baby due around then)

marti noxon - producer

Couldnt think of any others as i have seen them in the uk at other events. Would like to see Marc blucas or Michelle Trachtenberg, Eliza Dushku,Julie Benz again as i think its been at least 5 years since any of them were in the uk or joss of course as i ihink its been 7 years since he was here.

there are a couple that will only do cons for other organisers too so i have taken them off the list.

There have been 3 dolhouse people here too so far and i thought most of the firefly ones as well although i have been at the events i havent ever spoken to any of them though.

so i will be intersted to see who has been asked too.

p/s yes would like to see more than 6 guests too!

Edited by buffy2k

im hoping we get a new guest or two by the glasgow collectormania in aug .

thought we might have got a surprize at lfcc with the anncouncement on a leaflet but sadly no.

even if they are holding out on some anmazing 1st timer a smaller guest would do just now

Edited by killerinc