SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

Waking up next to Dean every day forever? *drools* Yeah that would be AMAZING!! :D *daydreams* Uh, I was doing something...Something about begging? Ummmmm....I just can't take my mind off spending every Tuesday with Dean...waking up beside him and...OH YEAH! *big build up* Beg no. 85 PLEASE can you run a Supernatural convention for us? And we'll make the Trickster give you his powers to conjure up ANYTHING you want!!! :D

Edited by sami

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beg no.87 Please give us a Super----natural con and we'll all feel good!!! :D (fab song choice XxXStephXxX) :D And Supernatural fans would never turn dangerous ;) honest!!! :D But we are going a little crazy... :chair: Only because we want you to run a Supernatural con for us please!!!! :D

Bring on the next beg!!! :D

They're all losing it .. give us a Supernatural con before they become dangerous please :chair:

listen to the wise one, we might be all carted off soon ive already got a twitchy eye is that a sign of crazy ?? lol

Beg no. 88 supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,supernatural con,PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,PRETTY PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEE :firedevil: NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i mean ;) soon with a cherry on top :D

Edited by XxXStephXxX

AWESOME!! Yeah, twitchy eye syndrome has spread as we all go crazy :chair: But we really do want a Supernatural con run by you guys so please can we have one? BTW that was Beg no. 89 ;)

Edited by sami

(I've created a monster)

BEG 90 - SM, i ask you to look deep in to your kind heart and give us, your friendly, loving customers :D what we want --- SUPERNATURAL THE CON :dance:

thank you

next?

the dude :wub:

The Dude: And the monster rampages on!! :YAHOO:

Beg no. 91 Please will you run a Supernatural con for us and we will be eternally grateful and promise to tell all our friends to go and we love Supernatural and know that Showmasters would do a con justice so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you do a con for us? *bats eyelashes* :D

vampiric_ kitten: Sounds like a fair deal even with 60,000 miles on the clock LOL!! :P

OK, beg no. 61 next!!! ;)

It's a good offer what can I say lol.

Beg 96: ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE. (Repeat lots of times but I have to go to work so don't have time lol)

Haha, loving all of the begs, especially XxXStephXxX's Walking on the Sunshine one. How about a different version of the famously used in Supernatural song 'Carry On My Wayward Son' by Kansas?

Beg no.98

(8) Carry on my wayward con, there'll be peace when there is one, Supernatural is the bessttt, may fans cry no more (8)

It goes to the tune if you sing it. Pretty please can we have a Supernatural con, and in Manchester if it's possible. :D:wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

Thanx for the begs dragons and daffodils!! ;)

Beg no. 99 Carry on my wayward con, there'll be peace when there is one, Supernatural is the bessttt, may fans cry no more :blink: Good one Doctor Who!! :WAVE:

Beg no. 100 I'll carry it on vampiric_kitten! :WAVE: ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE ALL WORK AND NO SUPERNATURAL CON MAKES US DULL PEOPLE :wub: Is that Jack Nicholson I see? :D

Now it should just be 37 more to go...

Next beg please! :D

101 - i will likely spend hundreds and bring friends that will also spend hundreds at a supernatural con - what more could you ask for?

102 - PLEASE SM WE BEG YOU

103 - I am not a begging person (no really i ain't) please i am on my knees (i assure you i am, not that you can see me, unless this webcam is working the wrong way - now i amfreaked out - is someone watching - arrrghh... *leaves the room screaming*

104 - sorry about that - back to business - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUPERNATURAL CON

the dude :thumbup:

beg 106 - we can keep this begging going on and on until you announce a SUPERNATURAL CON, surely you don't want us to go on and on and on and on shouting PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SUPERNATURAL CON OR ELSE

beg 107 - PLEASE (just in case you did not understand the previous one)

Beg 107 - Pretty, pretty please can we have a Supernatural convention? You know you want one too Showmasters and Massive Events. Right now, I wish I had powers of instant persuasion from the Yellow Eyed Demon. :blush::thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

Beg 108 - the army of supporters will continue to beg and beg - so why not give in and make the CON happen?

Beg 109 - PLEASE SIR, WE WANT A NICE SUPERNATURAL CON, RUN BY A NICE COMPANY LIKE SM/ME

oh wow! i go away for the weekend and look at all the begging thats been going on in my absence!! i feel i have some catching up to do.

Beg 110 - please, please, please can we have a supernatural con!! I will even give you my rabbits foot!

And the song to the tune of wayard son is awesome!!!! its suck in my head now too!! love that song! *pictures a room full of fans at an SM/ME con rocking away to that song!* AWESOME!!!

=x=