Times for photo ops & Talk Times for C15

showmasters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was getting confsed by one of the last Milton Keynes events - maybe they just didn't have the tickets there by the Friday.

That's possible. Sometimes they start selling tickets not exactly at show opening time because something still needs to be unpacked.

How many tickets will be available for each talk? Me and a few Firefly fan friends are driving down from Yorkshire on Sunday to do the photoshoot, get a signing and hear Nathan Fillion's talk. I'm just trying to figure out if we need to be there when the doors open, before the doors open or just any time in the morning?

• Showmasters Admin

We have 10,000 seats ;)

Seriously though the area that we are looking at using is around 600. And can be extended outwards to well over 1000. So there will be no issue with get in.

It's a shame there are no talks on the Friday as that's the only day in the weekend where the forecast is predicted as dry. I'm mainly attending for the Nathan talk so I'd be hugely disappointed if that was cancelled.

Bearing in mind Sunday's predicted forecast of heavy rain, is there any chance that the talk schedules will be subject to last minute changes? I only ask as I don't want to risk turning up Sunday to discover that the Nathan talk had been moved to the previous day.

Edited by Evil_Faith

Unfortunately the schedules are always subject to change, even on the day. I doubt that it would move to the previous day unless Nathan was no longer able to do Sunday or the whole day, normally if there are alterations it's the time that would be changed.