Agh! Forks Twilight symposium auctioning my drawing!

dragonsanddaffodils

Aaaaaaaaaargh!

So excited!

Just had an email to say that they can't display my Robert Pattinson drawing in their gallery at the Twilight Symposium in Forks weekend cos it was drawn from the movie companion (copyright)

But would love to auction it to raise funds for the Forks Art Department!

How cool is that!!!!!

:unsure::YAHOO:

I can't go to Forks, but my drawing is being auctioned off....................ON MY BIRTHDAY!"!!!!!!!!!

(Link to drawing below)

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/images/...pencil_art2.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaargh!

So excited!

Just had an email to say that they can't display my Robert Pattinson drawing in their gallery at the Twilight Symposium in Forks weekend cos it was drawn from the movie companion (copyright)

But would love to auction it to raise funds for the Forks Art Department!

How cool is that!!!!!

:unsure::YAHOO:

I can't go to Forks, but my drawing is being auctioned off....................ON MY BIRTHDAY!"!!!!!!!!!

(Link to drawing below)

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/images/...pencil_art2.jpg

:D That is AMAZING!!! It really is! Wow I'm speechless!! CONGRATULATIONS!! And double wow for it being on your B'day!! Eeeeee!!

Actually......and I hope you don't mind me asking....but I've been looking to find someone who's really talented to draw me a pic of Rob.....I don't suppose you'd be able to do 1 for me would you? I dunno what the going rate is but I'd be up for paying you!

Thank you!

I am so excited, I can't sit!

I was going to send my Edward and Bella in the meadow drawing, but couldn't part with it, silly, cos they probably could have accepted that one for display in the gallery cos I don't think it was copyright, but I don't want to give it away :unsure:

Yes, of course! I would love to, that would be Rob drawing number 5!

Here is a link to my drawings page, email me through there, and I will give you some price options.

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/dragons...lportraits.html

(My boys will say they can't believe I am drawing him again! :YAHOO: )

Thank you!

I am so excited, I can't sit!

I was going to send my Edward and Bella in the meadow drawing, but couldn't part with it, silly, cos they probably could have accepted that one for display in the gallery cos I don't think it was copyright, but I don't want to give it away :unsure:

Yes, of course! I would love to, that would be Rob drawing number 5!

Here is a link to my drawings page, email me through there, and I will give you some price options.

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/dragons...lportraits.html

(My boys will say they can't believe I am drawing him again! :YAHOO: )

Okey dokey I'm just bout to email you now! Lol please excuse the unprofessionalness of my email!

Lol at your boys! But Rob is so pretty!! And absolutely gorgeous and sexy! Lol! Ha ha ha I'm reminding myself of a Bella quote that I've just wrote down!

Thank you guys!

They have sent the address through to send the drawing to now, and also asked if I would consider drawing something without the actors in so that they can display it copyright free in the gallery while the symposium is on, then auction it ..........ON MY BIRTHDAY!

I know, silly, but you are right, it is a great birthday present! :blink:

Utterly amazing drawing.

You're extremely talented!

My friend told me to look at this before and kept going on about how good the hair was.

She's going through a stage where shes trying to draw realistic hair, and so far cannot get it up to your standard.

Oh my word! Thanks for the lovely comments!

I just had to post cos I was so excited! :unsure::YAHOO::wub:

Currently on the computer looking through our wolf photographs we took a couple of months ago to work out what to draw for the other drawing. Coolest thing is that I don't even have to think up an excuse now to draw another twilight related piece! :wub:

Problem is, I am getting the email updates for the Twilight Symposium now and absolutely GUTTED at the amount of amazing things that will happen there!!!

Will there be talks and things at the ET mini con I wonder? Can't wait!

Oh my word! Thanks for the lovely comments!

I just had to post cos I was so excited! :D:clap::D

Currently on the computer looking through our wolf photographs we took a couple of months ago to work out what to draw for the other drawing. Coolest thing is that I don't even have to think up an excuse now to draw another twilight related piece! :(

Problem is, I am getting the email updates for the Twilight Symposium now and absolutely GUTTED at the amount of amazing things that will happen there!!!

Will there be talks and things at the ET mini con I wonder? Can't wait!

Ahhh we should all get on a plane and go to the Twilight Symposium! Just to see your drawing!!

Ooooh yes I wonder......I bet there will be!

Do u do orders?

Like family pictures?

Email me please, cause I'm really interested!!! I'll pay, whoop whoop.

Jovi_chick2@hotmail.co.uk

Hiya

Sorry, just found this post.

Yes, but at the moment, I only draw in A4 size (easier to post etc)

Visit my page to see :blink:

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/pencilportraits.html

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

• 2 weeks later...