Guest Announcement - Casey Coller

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce our latest guest for the Artist Alley at London Film and Comic Con

CASEY COLLER

Transformers: All Hail Megatron (cover & internal art)

Transformers Comic UK (internal art based on movie Transformers)

Transformers Spotlight: Blurr/Drift (covers & internal art),

Apocalypse Comics Limited Exclusive Covers to Transformers: All Hail Megatron #1 & #12.

Casey will be appearing both days and will be signing and sketching all weekend. He will also be bringing a limited edition print, a variant of the Apocalypse Comics exclusive All Hail Megatron #12 cover, which can only be purchased from Casey at the event and he will be signing the prints too.

Apocalypse_AHM12_colors_LowRes3.jpg

AHM9_cover_colors_LowRes_v1_2.jpg

Drift_cover_RI_colorsLow.jpg

All of us at Apocalypse Comics are absolutely ecstatic about having Casey come back to LFCC. His talent, as proved over the past year, is incredible and he is genuinely one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He was so incredibly popular last year that his waiting list for sketches was filled up early in the weekend.

So make sure you come along, grab a sketch, limited comic or print and an autograph on one of his rare appearances in the UK!!!

Mario

Apocalypse Comics

Edited by mario_the_apocalypse

Glad Casey is coming back, he was so awesome and nice at last years event. I have got to get a companion piece to the Optimus and Rodimus sketch he did for me last year. Maybe this year I'll get Megatron and Galvatron.

how much for a sketch?

Good question. I'll ask and get back to you ASAP.

OK, so Casey has got back to me and he has said that head/bust sketches will cost £10 and full body sketches will cost £20.

I hope this helps. I'm thinking about getting a Swoop sketch myself!!!

This is gonna be one LONG expensive weekend lol!!

Im a newbie to getting things from comic artists, So if i want him to sign say, a comic will that cost me or do i just have to pay for a sketch?

I'm sure the comic signing is free, it's the sketch that'll cost.

Im a newbie to getting things from comic artists, So if i want him to sign say, a comic will that cost me or do i just have to pay for a sketch?

Hey,

We will have an exclusive variant cover to TF All Hail Megatron issue #12 for sale at the show which we will be selling for £3.99, or £5.99 signed by Casey. Anyone who buys a signed comic or a sketch will be able to have some personal comics signed free (probably limited to around five per person).

Sorry for the slow response. I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Shane McCarthy, the writer of All Hail Megatron (as well as Batman - Legends of the Dark Knight, Detective Comics, Dark X-Men and more...) will now be appearing at London Film and Comic Con at the Apocalypse Comics stall to sign the exclusives with Casey!!!!!

Don't miss out on this Amazing chance to meet both of these awesome talents and grab an exclusive comic signed by both creators!!!!

:)