Next Twilight Saga Guest Speculation

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea of a room full of Rob fan girls terrifies me :D they would not be bothered about crushing you as long as they get to him and I do not wanna get in the way of that :D

I will admit i do wanna meet all the boys Taylor, Jackson, Kellen, Rob *dribbles* :D

me and my friend Michelle who is coming with me are both Rob fans and neither of us are in the 'screaming' fan crowd.

But i can imagine how the screaming crowd would be intimidating and scary. I jhad to stand infront of a screaming croud of Boyzone fans last year and that was NOT plesant....... but lets face it if rob was there he would be so relieved to have us normo fans round him after being surrounded by the scramimng ones that he would welcome spending time with us..., (this makes me sound like a proper weirdo who has thought about this far too much) but i have discovered from photographing some big names in music (including boyzone, bruce dickinson and likes) they are releaved to spend time with normal sane ppl who just want a chat rather than girls sreaming that they want their babies (although that would be fun) :D haha

*this all sounded perfecly normal in my head....i just type how i talk! and that doesnt make me sound any sainer! haha*

Edited by HisOwnBrandOfHeroin

I think that if Rob where to do any and that is a big 'if'! then LFCC would be better than ET2. I mean it seems like a little more of a controlled environment, meaning that not everybody in the room would want to meet him, at least there would be a few hundred others who maybe wouldn't be bothered. Whereas if he did something like ET2, then 800 people would be there solely for him. I'm not sure if that makes any sense haha.

not a Cullen

What!!?? lol

I think katie101 is using logic about the NEW MOON specific quote. Jason has said there maybe someone from New Moon. Therefore a guest that has ONLY been in New Moon and NOT Twilight. Therefore NOT a Cullen.

But what Jason actually said was...

we hope to bring more guest to add to this line up and maybe someone from NEW MOON

So they intend to bring more Twilight guests AND a NEW MOON guest.

yes thats what i meant. obviously i would like a Cullen! just thinking we already have Carlisle so the 3rd guest is likely to not be a Cullen.

well if its gonig to be someone from new moon and not twilight i would love to meet any of the wolves or bad vamps :firedevil: I am not that fused it will be great to have a cast member from the new moon cast that i dont really care who lol. But me being me pleeeeaaaaasssse be kellan or Nikki :blink::D

• Showmasters Admin

seriously tho as uch as we woukd all LOVE Rob to be there the chances are like uber slim,,,arnt they??? Has he done any UK Cons??

He did do a SM/ME con a few years ago, before Twilight, but I can't think of any others!

Yes Rob worked with us twice after Harry Potter. Once at Manchester and again in MK.

We have dealt with the situation of mad fans before. Elijah Wood, James Marsters, John Barrowman, The Heroes Sunday.

Some we dealt with better than others but all of these have taught us how to deal with the situation of mad screaming fans. I'm not saying we can stop or eradicate the screaming. But we know how to set up the show so that when attendees meet Rob they are not disturbed by the screaming masses.

IF Rob was to come to an event it would be madness and I agree with the previous poster that an event like LFCC would be better than an ET event.

• Showmasters Admin

im really tempted to come to this now, ive kept changing my mind.

is the place really hard to find? ive never been to london before, and quite possibly will get lost.

It's pretty easy to find. If you get the Tube to Earls Court or West Brompton is only a couple of minute walk. And they are huge building.

Also ask anyone in the area (in a shop etc) and they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

seriously tho as uch as we woukd all LOVE Rob to be there the chances are like uber slim,,,arnt they??? Has he done any UK Cons??

He did do a SM/ME con a few years ago, before Twilight, but I can't think of any others!

Yes Rob worked with us twice after Harry Potter. Once at Manchester and again in MK.

We have dealt with the situation of mad fans before. Elijah Wood, James Marsters, John Barrowman, The Heroes Sunday.

Some we dealt with better than others but all of these have taught us how to deal with the situation of mad screaming fans. I'm not saying we can stop or eradicate the screaming. But we know how to set up the show so that when attendees meet Rob they are not disturbed by the screaming masses.

IF Rob was to come to an event it would be madness and I agree with the previous poster that an event like LFCC would be better than an ET event.

You'd have thousands of Rob fans instead of 800! hahahahaha!

I think he will be pretty busy filming from now until the next piece of hot propery pops up! :WINCE: