Next Twilight Saga Guest Speculation

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cable that connects my phone to the computer so i can put music and everything on it :wub:

Ok - I'm being a complete technophobe here!

I got a cable too that attaches itself from phone to computer, but how do you get the bit where Jacob turns into the wolf onto the phone?

Or shall I just give up now?

Well if you plug it into your computer it should say do you want to open this new device up or something along those lines, do that and it will take you to your phone, go into the photos bit then drag the picture in...i warn ya now it goes really slowly at least it does on my phone :WINCE:

Well if you plug it into your computer it should say do you want to open this new device up or something along those lines, do that and it will take you to your phone, go into the photos bit then drag the picture in...i warn ya now it goes really slowly at least it does on my phone :YAHOO:

I see i'm not the only one who is at LFCC but not ET2.

Is there any way to get tickets now that they're 'SOLD OUT'?

• Moderators

There MIGHT be a waiting list for ET2 introduced, but that'll be put in the Eternal Twilight 2 section of the forum.

Other than that, there's no other way. You can perhaps go to one of the other events they'll soon be announcing.

There MIGHT be a waiting list for ET2 introduced, but that'll be put in the Eternal Twilight 2 section of the forum.

Other than that, there's no other way. You can perhaps go to one of the other events they'll soon be announcing.

I hope they do.

You often see people coming on here trying to sell on a ticket.

I'D BUY ONE!!!!! :D

I would want to do it the right way though so if I could come to ET2 it would be ligitimately. So I would rather do it via SM

I'm a good girl like that!

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Could we have a waiting list for a waiting list! :D

and "soon" I reckon their idea of "soon" is a lot longer than mine, so I'll be patient!

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Really that soon?

Argh.

I'm super excited, but scared too xD. My boyfriend is meeting my parents down in Warwick the same week of LFCC, it's how we're able to come lol.

Wish us luck <3. I am guessing it wont be as bad as Edward and Charlie, though.

Really that soon?

Argh.

I'm super excited, but scared too xD. My boyfriend is meeting my parents down in Warwick the same week of LFCC, it's how we're able to come lol.

Wish us luck <3. I am guessing it wont be as bad as Edward and Charlie, though.

Or at least not as awkward as Renesmee NOT showing Charlie her way of thinking in Breaking Dawn :)

Well I would love for Elizabeth Reaser to come, the two pillars of the Cullen Family :)

I'd drop dead if Jackson Rathbone was there :thumbup:

I hope that some wolf pack member could have came, just so that they get some more attention before New Moon is released :D

maybe even one of the clearwaters appearing :) that'd be cool too :D

would that be at the top or on the lower section of the topics? (if you understand my question)