Next Twilight Saga Guest Speculation

seriously tho as uch as we woukd all LOVE Rob to be there the chances are like uber slim,,,arnt they??? Has he done any UK Cons??

IF Rob was to come to an event it would be madness and I agree with the previous poster that an event like LFCC would be better than an ET event.

I still think I like the idea of having Mr Pattinson for a weekend ;)...convention

But how about both :P

and I'm still pushing for the KStew too! :lol:

Edited by Emelso

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously tho as uch as we woukd all LOVE Rob to be there the chances are like uber slim,,,arnt they??? Has he done any UK Cons??

He did do a SM/ME con a few years ago, before Twilight, but I can't think of any others!

Yes Rob worked with us twice after Harry Potter. Once at Manchester and again in MK.

We have dealt with the situation of mad fans before. Elijah Wood, James Marsters, John Barrowman, The Heroes Sunday.

Some we dealt with better than others but all of these have taught us how to deal with the situation of mad screaming fans. I'm not saying we can stop or eradicate the screaming. But we know how to set up the show so that when attendees meet Rob they are not disturbed by the screaming masses.

IF Rob was to come to an event it would be madness and I agree with the previous poster that an event like LFCC would be better than an ET event.

If Rob came to ET... it would be... erm.. I dont have a word for it. :( LFCC is probably a better thing to get him for, not that I wouldnt LOVE to have him at an ET event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Too Tall.......Do ppl like Rob and Kristen get asked to these events?

The simple answer is yes. But...... :YAHOO:

As I've said before we have worked with Rob before and so I do know that the ME guys are is contact with him. Whether anything will come of it, I don't know.

The fact that we had Summit at ET and I believe they are coming to ET2 as well, also gives us a good way in to the main cast. And they maybe able to help in some way.

But as with any guest it's still all about time, money and if they want to.

Are they available at the time of the event? With the main cast even if they are not filming that series or film they maybe filming something else, or on promo work etc etc.

And then there is how much money they want? Sometimes the amount the main cast want is just too much and just could not be covered by the event.

Any main cast will be on set a lot and then are contracted to do a large number of promo appearances for the film company. That can then put them off doing extra work at a con. Or sometimes they just aren't that out going and don't like the idea of being a guest at a con.

Aww man the more I read about this event the more I want to go but I just dont know if I can.

Im not good in new/unknown situations. I panic. I think I would end up scared and have no idea where to go/what to do etc.

but the guests you have so far, and the idea of more guests on top of that is really tempting.

Is there a limit on tickets for this? Im gonna go do some forum snooping . . .

• Showmasters Admin

There is no limit to the number of entry tickets.

There is a limit to the number of tickets for the Twilight talk though. So if you want to got to that I'd suggest getting a ticket for it in advance.

Photo shoot tickets don't usually run out so you should be fine there.

And autograph virtual queue tickets are not given out until the day.

It's worth, it's an amazing event. The best thing I can suggest is talk to some other people in the Twilight section that are coming and organise to come with them. If you're in a group you'll find it less intimidating.