Are there any scenes in the movie that really bug you?

dayna

Oooooh I thought of another one today :D

If you look closely on some of the shots you can see on Edwards neck where the white make up stops tut tut :o

Really? haha. I can't say iv'e noticed to be honest, I will now lol.

I suppose i'm always to busy looking at his face, yum.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh I thought of another one today :blush:

If you look closely on some of the shots you can see on Edwards neck where the white make up stops tut tut :o

OMG I noticed that too! That really really bugs me! It's quite noticeable in biology class! You'd have thought the make up artist would have done a better job lol! One of the first bleeding rules you learn about putting make up on is making sure you blend the foundation (or theatrical make up etc) into your neck too other wise your face is a dif colour to your neck (well obv lol) and it looks weird!

Edited by twilight obsessive

I thought of another one.. lol

In the earlier hospital scene, when Edward's like 'Can't you just thank me and get over it?'

The way Kristen says 'thankyou!' irritates me so much !!

Agh, I can't explain it, it's just horrible. She said it too quickly, and she was half way through a rant and she was angry at him and she was blinking too much. Just, urghhhh.. It ruined everything :D

I thought of another one.. lol

In the earlier hospital scene, when Edward's like 'Can't you just thank me and get over it?'

The way Kristen says 'thankyou!' irritates me so much !!

Agh, I can't explain it, it's just horrible. She said it too quickly, and she was half way through a rant and she was angry at him and she was blinking too much. Just, urghhhh.. It ruined everything :wub:

That IS SO ANNOYING!! She said it like she was scared but actually she's supposed to say it in more of an annoyed way sorta sarcastic! Grrrrr!

Yup was definately her. Maybe she was crying coz the cullens killed James??

Yeah but vampire's can't cry!

It's ridiculous...Grr

XD

XxxX

Oh yeah! D'oh! I blame the lack of sleep for me not picking that up! Lol!

Can someone explain to me this to me....when Bella meets the rest of the family and Dr Cullen says sorry Jasper's our newest vegetarian its a little difficult for him etc if its that difficult how the hell can he go to a school full of humans every day, he also see's Bella everyday and doesnt look in that much pain :P....Im just gonna have to stop thinking too much about the film arent i :lol:

the Victoria prom at the end bit is annoying, as is the tubes on bellas face changing position, i can't believe they didnt notice that!

But what is most annoying is how much of the passion between E & B is missing. Like not just kissing, but when edwards smells her and quotes how its getting easier all the time and he kisses her jaw line and collar bone and stuff. those bits in the book send chivers down my spine and they just kiss twice in the film...barely! although the first kiss scene is hot!

If you look at the deleted Scenes it looks like Cathering had some ideas of making the film a little bit more raunchy and they ALL got deleted!!!!

I suppose the good thing with me is that i didnt read the books until after i saw the movie (i hate myself every day for not discovering it sooner!) so can't find too much to pick on. New moon might be a different story.

As for books turned into films its not too bad, Eragon and Inkheart were totally distroyed for me in their film versions!

Oh and one more thing...i SWEAR when i saw twilight in the Cinema, that there was the scene where E & B sit together in the cafeteria and he eats the Pizza. but its not the DVD version. Did they cut it or do i picture the scene so vividly in my head from the book that i think i saw it???

essay over :)

There are so many continuity problems that I'm noticing them and not watching the film.

The meadow scene is crap - I actually fast forward it because it's so cringeworthy!!

The Prom - why didn't Edward notice Victoria when they're about 10 feet away from her?

Too much mumbling - I had to rewind sometimes because it wasn't clear what had been said.

I did like the kitchen scene though and the baseball game especially Laurents laugh.

I must be honest I am pleased there's a new director for New Moon and I hope he gets it right because I love this book. :blush:

Am i the only one who hates the whole EB up in a huge tree thing? :/

I think its a ridiculous thought that Edward would have Bella 300feet off the ground standing on an unstable tree when he is't even holding on to her in the first place! Obviously Bellas fragile human state and Edwards over worrying where not thought through here! lol.

And Victoria at the end? :D

If they had to put her in to follow on the story or whatever, then they could have thought of something else!

Can someone explain to me this to me....when Bella meets the rest of the family and Dr Cullen says sorry Jasper's our newest vegetarian its a little difficult for him etc if its that difficult how the hell can he go to a school full of humans every day, he also see's Bella everyday and doesnt look in that much pain :P....Im just gonna have to stop thinking too much about the film arent i :D

Ha ha ha I know how you feel....I do the same. He does look wary though when he's at school and around Bella but yeah you have a point!

the Victoria prom at the end bit is annoying, as is the tubes on bellas face changing position, i can't believe they didnt notice that!

But what is most annoying is how much of the passion between E & B is missing. Like not just kissing, but when edwards smells her and quotes how its getting easier all the time and he kisses her jaw line and collar bone and stuff. those bits in the book send chivers down my spine and they just kiss twice in the film...barely! although the first kiss scene is hot!

If you look at the deleted Scenes it looks like Cathering had some ideas of making the film a little bit more raunchy and they ALL got deleted!!!!

I suppose the good thing with me is that i didnt read the books until after i saw the movie (i hate myself every day for not discovering it sooner!) so can't find too much to pick on. New moon might be a different story.

As for books turned into films its not too bad, Eragon and Inkheart were totally distroyed for me in their film versions!

Oh and one more thing...i SWEAR when i saw twilight in the Cinema, that there was the scene where E & B sit together in the cafeteria and he eats the Pizza. but its not the DVD version. Did they cut it or do i picture the scene so vividly in my head from the book that i think i saw it???

essay over :)

I agree with you about the passion between E&B. They should have included the other scenes that were in the book as there was so much more passion! God I wish Catherine HAD made it raunchier (here's hoping BD will be hee hee hee)! Ahhh I never got to see it at the cinema so don't know bout that pizza scene but that soooo should have been in the film! The whole scene from the book should have been in the film! Oh god don't get me started again lol! I really regret giving into impatience and reading the books 1st as I didn't get to see Twilight at cinemas!

There are so many continuity problems that I'm noticing them and not watching the film.

The meadow scene is crap - I actually fast forward it because it's so cringeworthy!!

The Prom - why didn't Edward notice Victoria when they're about 10 feet away from her?

Too much mumbling - I had to rewind sometimes because it wasn't clear what had been said.

I did like the kitchen scene though and the baseball game especially Laurents laugh.

I must be honest I am pleased there's a new director for New Moon and I hope he gets it right because I love this book. :P

Yeah I had to rewind it a couple of times too coz of the mumbling! Like when Edward says "Edable art, Bella?" I rewound that god knows how many times and I still couldn't quite get it....I asked my sister in the end! Lol! I noticed that when they were showing scenes being filmed (in the special features) their voices were much clearer. I noticed from watching them though that in the film at the beginning of a couple of sentences, that they'd been cut. Like when Bella walks down her stairs ready for Edward to take her to the prom, in the film you just catch him saying perfect where as in the special features he says "you look perfect" which actually makes more sense!

I was sooo chuffed when they announced the new director for New Moon! I really do hope he's much more true to the book this time than Catherine did although from looking on the twilight news site a couple of scenes are different!

Am i the only one who hates the whole EB up in a huge tree thing? :/

I think its a ridiculous thought that Edward would have Bella 300feet off the ground standing on an unstable tree when he is't even holding on to her in the first place! Obviously Bellas fragile human state and Edwards over worrying where not thought through here! lol.

And Victoria at the end? :D

If they had to put her in to follow on the story or whatever, then they could have thought of something else!

Hmmm yes I think they forgot how careful Edward is with Bella!

Hah they didn't even need to have Victoria at the end which annoys me although I CAN see why they did it but still! The extra bits with V,L&J really do annoy me coz they're just so unneccesary! They weren't in the book!