Who Needs RobPattinson At The Con ?

angelfish

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did attend a SM event years ago, after his Harry Potter debut...

However I really doubt he will now.... He's practicing his sprinting after all.

:)

Well as long as he's fit before he comes, he should be fine.

Although... the people at ET1 And ET2 are very respectful of the guests.

So I think Rob would be fine if he came, and maybe enjoy himself (:

If he did attend (Which he wont, sadly) we'd see him for about three seconds before he:

a ) Was swamped

b ) Was deafened by the screaming

c ) Panic and run

d ) All of the above.

I'd love him to come cos he is a really good actor and he'd be good to talk to about acting but sadly as I've said he'll never come.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

If he did attend (Which he wont, sadly) we'd see him for about three seconds before he:

a ) Was swamped

c ) Panic and run

d ) All of the above.

I'd love him to come cos he is a really good actor and he'd be good to talk to about acting but sadly as I've said he'll never come.

Exactly. He'd be mobbed within seconds. He's not the type of person that deals with fame well - he wouldn't voluntarily place himself in a situation like that.

Rob :D

I really do hope so...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed

:P

XxxX

Yes Bianca!

I thought you would comment on this topic once I put it up.

I for one, know how much you love him, as it's in your msn name haha

x

a ) Was swamped

c ) Panic and run

d ) All of the above.

Exactly! Going by the silly behaviour at ET1 Rob would hate it!!!!! He takes his acting seriously and I dont think he'd want to be in a room with screaming girlies! If everyone was sensible and just wanted to talk to him it'd be fine .. but that would never happen!

a ) Was swamped

c ) Panic and run

d ) All of the above.

Exactly! Going by the silly behaviour at ET1 Rob would hate it!!!!! He takes his acting seriously and I dont think he'd want to be in a room with screaming girlies! If everyone was sensible and just wanted to talk to him it'd be fine .. but that would never happen!

I'd love to talk to him about acting as I'm a Performing Arts student but if it was a repeat of the Prom where some chavy standard girls :angry: swarmed Kellan and it took me 45 mins to get a frigging drink Rob would ahte it. Tis a massive shame.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

a ) Was swamped

c ) Panic and run

d ) All of the above.

I'd love to talk to him about acting as I'm a Performing Arts student but if it was a repeat of the Prom where some chavy standard girls :angry: swarmed Kellan and it took me 45 mins to get a frigging drink Rob would ahte it. Tis a massive shame.

I know what you mean.

Someone should of charged through the crowds and grabbed Kellan (:

MEEEE :P

i loveeeee Rob

Pshhhh...

Thought you liked Taylor now..

XD

XxxX

actuatly i loved them both but recently i've been liking Taylor more but now i've seen tht pic, i'm just... :P heartbroken so i now like Rob more :(

i loveeeee Rob

Pshhhh...

XD

XxxX

actuatly i loved them both but recently i've been liking Taylor more but now i've seen tht pic, i'm just... :( heartbroken so i now like Rob more :(

Are you on about the Selena Gomez Photos?

I felt utterly betryed... :(

Ha!

i loveeeee Rob

Pshhhh...

XD

XxxX

actuatly i loved them both but recently i've been liking Taylor more but now i've seen tht pic, i'm just... :( heartbroken so i now like Rob more :(

Are you on about the Selena Gomez Photos?

I felt utterly betryed... :(

Ha!

yeah :(