What's Everyone Done With Their Apple?

I ate mine in my hotel room at the con xD It tasted gross though!

The sticker's on my pass c:

Ate my rock about a week later,well, my friend bit it so I had to finish it.. it was yummy!

Someone asked for photoooos? Right before the 1901 party!

n780778424_1421362_6811706.jpg

Annee's big sister that invaded our hotel room x3

n780778424_1421363_5017774.jpg

Mee

2337_66384408424_780778424_1421364_2652181_n.jpg

Annee!

n780778424_1421366_6641145.jpg

Chelle!

i put the sticker in a photo album i made and until a couple of days ago it was in the fruit bowl but i think someone might have ate it. . . . i really hope not tho it smelled horrible, i just refused to throw it away :(

I have the sticker =]

But I had a nasty incident with the apple after leaving it on a shelf in my bedroom for about a month, was not very nice when I came to pick it up.

I wondered what the sickly sweet smell was lol.

eww

^^ :( mine went moldy :uhoh:

Yeah mine too, very squidgy and pale haha :WINCE:

Peter signed mine. I tried to give it to him to make him feel better because we all know 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away.' But he signed it and gave it back. I tried varnishing it to preserve it forever but it went a really weird colour so I cut it up, rescued the seeds and have planted them. So hopefully I'll get a tree out of it. I got pictures of it though....

I stuck the sticker on my pass and then ate the apple for breakfast on the Sunday of the con XD

Ditto...that's exactly what I did. My daughter kept hers in the fruit bowl at home though and was most annoyed when I threw it in the bin. It was stinking the place up by the end of April!

Lies! Mother, yours was in the fruit bowl, and I was annoyed when you threw it away. However, mine was in my room, replacing the one from the press screening... AND, I only threw it away on Monday, which hurt. I didn't want to! Also, I do believe you stole my sticker. I can't find it. Give it back. :blink:

Well my apple never came with a sticker in the first place, which kinda' sucked. I asked the lady on the front desk if I could have another sticker (lol) but she said she had none left :dance: I kept the apple in my room for a few weeks, but it went a bit yucky looking, so I chucked it away :YAHOO: But I did take lots of pictures of it haha.