Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss hauled me over the coals for having a Twilight background, said it was inappropriate and unprofessional :angel:

God help me if she ever catches me checking the forum one of the several times each day :poki:

What a miserable, meany boss! :lol:

She needs to loosen up and stop being so judgemental! She needs to get a life and read Twilight! LOL :poki:

I have Twilight desktop at work too (and at home...come to think of it, also on my netbook). They're everywhere! And I love it! Be loud and proud girl! ;)

My boss hauled me over the coals for having a Twilight background, said it was inappropriate and unprofessional :D

God help me if she ever catches me checking the forum one of the several times each day :D

Blimey! What a nightmare!

Doesn't she realise it is an honest to goodness addiction and you require loving care and attention! :P

GDJHFDHGCagsvvcsfcafcaxVHgahgcac

*hyperventilating*

The New Moon poster

is

absolutely

stunning

gah!!!

And to top it all off... I got the best early bday gift from my fiance today.... a certified version of Bella's bracelet from Eclipse... complete with wolf and crystal heart.

May

Pass out

From

All the

Excitement :(:P:clap::(:P:wub::WAVE:

The poster is just wooooow! I love it!

Awww that was like the nicest thing ever that your fiance did for you! Awwwww!

Happy Birthday!!!

My boss hauled me over the coals for having a Twilight background, said it was inappropriate and unprofessional :D

God help me if she ever catches me checking the forum one of the several times each day :D

OMG I can't believe that!

Thank God mine are more understanding! Mine is currently the New Moon poster!!

I'm not in work till 3.30/4 in the afternoon so i have alllllll day to spam it up :o

Ha ha wish I could! Mind you I'll take up where you left off.....I finish work at 3 lol!

My boss hauled me over the coals for having a Twilight background, said it was inappropriate and unprofessional :drunk:

God help me if she ever catches me checking the forum one of the several times each day :poki:

:poki: That is so mean - obviously doesnt understand what Twilight is all about!!! I have Edward on my desktop and the two Directors I work with (although the one is not in much) don't mind at all......infact I showed them a clip from the film last year .......your boss needs to get a Twilight life lol :poki:

Heeeey!

Just thought I'd pop on during my lunch break to see if there's any news....no news as yet though I see!

Ahhh my boss isn't in today either (well the big boss man isn't but Gill, the boss of our accounts office is but she's cool) woohoo! I love it when they ask who's on my desktop coz I get to go into full twilight mode lol!

My boss out ALL DAY TODAY..... Whoaa!!!!...

Any news today SM???....ANYTHING???

:blink: You read my mind!

If you see me here, tell me to go away and make cakes!!!!!

Go away and make cakes! Lol! You'll never get them done if you're on here all day! Hee hee!

:D

Heeeey!

Just thought I'd pop on during my lunch break to see if there's any news....no news as yet though I see!

Ahhh my boss isn't in today either (well the big boss man isn't but Gill, the boss of our accounts office is but she's cool) woohoo! I love it when they ask who's on my desktop coz I get to go into full twilight mode lol!

:D You read my mind!

Go away and make cakes! Lol! You'll never get them done if you're on here all day! Hee hee!

:blink::D Rumbled,

I promise it was only a quick check while I ran to the fridge for buttercream! :P

:blink: You read my mind!

We will know when you have the cakes in the oven!!.... Beat / mix quickly to return online. :P

Okay, 5 chocolate tiers of wedding cake split and filled.

forum checked

Back to the kitchen to marzipan them.....................while watching twilight of course!

;)

(I know what you mean about checking the forum. I haven't even got tickets to ET2 so checking will be redundant for me after this event ^_^

Okay, 5 chocolate tiers of wedding cake split and filled.

forum checked

Back to the kitchen to marzipan them.....................while watching twilight of course!

;)

(I know what you mean about checking the forum. I haven't even got tickets to ET2 so checking will be redundant for me after this event :(

:D I hope you're bringing cakes to the Con we all want to try them!!!!

^_^ Don't forget ET3 - Eclipse!!!!! lol :D

I need to do some work before I go home!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

Hey guys,

Just to ley you know we are still hard at work on this and you haven't been forgotten.

As soon as we have some excting news you will be the first to know.

See! Thats why we keep checking!

Thanks for the update! :D

And who mentioned cake?

How many people go to these cons! :(

Seriously, I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to do one! But how big would it have to be for everybody to get a bit! ;):D

Perhaps we can get SM to pay for the ingredients, and I will be there boy!!!!!!

Tall tiered Twilight themed cake,.....................just the excuse I have been looking for! ^_^

Here was my sons Jacob Black cake in February

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x317/dr...=JacobBlack.jpg

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Hey guys,

Just to ley you know we are still hard at work on this and you haven't been forgotten.

Yippeeeeeee!! Lol!

Ahhh yaaaay just finished work! Time to go home! See you all in abit lol!

PS: Can I have a cake too? I'm real crap at baking lol!

Hey guys,

See! Thats why we keep checking!

Thanks for the update! :D

And who mentioned cake?

How many people go to these cons! :o

Seriously, I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to do one! But how big would it have to be for everybody to get a bit! :unsure::D

Perhaps we can get SM to pay for the ingredients, and I will be there boy!!!!!!

Tall tiered Twilight themed cake,.....................just the excuse I have been looking for! :YAHOO:

Here was my sons Jacob Black cake in February

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x317/dr...=JacobBlack.jpg

Wow,that cake looks gorgeous!!!Well done! And um, if there is cake going around count me in :D;)