Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

sounds amazing SM! its great for people who couldnt get tickets for ET2 and obviously this guest really wants to meet the fans..

am gonna need my credit card again !!

a request to SM, can you not announce tickets for this between 24-31 May coz i'll be in Italy.. i dont wanna miss out on anything although if i can find an internet cafe i will check the forum!!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

is it likely that tickets will go on sale at et2?

No, as Jason has said it's an event this year. They are no going to leave it until October to sell the tickets.

Especially as it will likely take place before ET2.

I do not have any special insider information, I'm just basing this on...

1: We already have 5 conventions (including a Tenth planet one) in October/November AND we still have C16 to fit in.

2: I don't think they'll leave it until December as that wasn't a great month for us to run an event last year.

hmmmm, is it too early to ask for a ticket as a christmas present? lolll.

And living in the midlands I could go to either...if the northern ones in Manchester I'd go to that though because I have fam there.

So northwest for the northern one pleeease!

Erm dude we want Rob! lol

i actually would love nothing more than to have a conversation with Rob, it would make my life and not just because hes gorgeous but he seems like such a cool guy xx

is there anyway that you guys would consider having a convention in N.Ireland. cuz i reali wna go and it'd b ace if there was one here.

wat ya tink??? :wub:

:YAHOO:

BTW i LOVE ROB PATTINSON plz marry me lol ;)

:YAHOO:

Erm.....

Umm.....

Arrrgghhhh....

*The online shop will go crazy...... packs bags and goes on an extended holiday somewhere with no internet connection* :wub:

LMAO...I was actually waiting for this reactin from you Jola lol. I feel your pain hehe.

No, as Jason has said it's an event this year. They are no going to leave it until October to sell the tickets.

1: We already have 5 conventions (including a Tenth planet one) in October/November AND we still have C16 to fit in.

2: I don't think they'll leave it until December as that wasn't a great month for us to run an event last year.

thanks TT

aww crap now im never gonna get out of the overdraft!!

thanks TT

aww crap now im never gonna get out of the overdraft!!

Getting whiplash keep checking on here any my inbox.. Don'T miss out on this one lol

:P Sounds awesome I can make North or South as I live in the Midlands - but I've now put buying anything new on hold until I know how much the tickets will be........my life has been taken over by Twilight no doubt my daughter will want to come lol.... and good old mum will have to foot the bill again!!

Oh well meeting more guests comes before new shoes for now!!!!! - it would be great if Taylor could come as he had to pull out of ET1 - can't wait to hear who else can come - my poor husband thinks I've lost the plot altogether now.... :P