Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight and anything Twilight related is red hot right now, anything remotely related turns to gold, with other cons not fairing as well atm can you blame them for trying to make some money? I know it does suck, I would love mini cheaper cons for lots of other things but until theres enough people missing out to warrant it it unfortunately isn't going to happen

Jason said more info would be up later in the week...

... obviously location venues haven't been booked & they won't be confirmed until they have been booked.

The Twilight cons are running extremely well, the fact that ET2 sold out in 18 days has shown that.

Anyone that attended ET1 would be chomping at the bit for more events like it, & Jason & Mark are answering our prayers...

Good on you guys, can't wait to hear the details. :D

So... if we wanted to... we could go to ET2, the event in the north and the event in the south? :)

actually i was wondering that too, are they all gonna be the same weekend, or just the two smaller ones the same weekend? or am i totally off there.

Oh boy ... I am just so excited!!

And Jason said to keep watching because they would soon have more guests to announce ... looks like my poor laptop will not get a break from me checking the forums for the next few weeks.

:D

I am a little confused though- is it the same three guest at both events, or two sets of three guests?

Earlier, Jason said "same guests but themed differently" :) which I think is good because it will prevent a lot of insane jealousy/moaning!!! (I just know whichever I bought, the other would end up with my dream guest list xD)