David Lawrence maybe attending

chrisrus

This is great news, i think he would be an excellent 4th guest and he and ashley would be fantastic in the Q&A especially if they talk about that scene with the gun in episode 6 'dying of the light'.

he should deffinalty come along :D

we are still working on one more guest and have held off booking the guest hoping to book another big name and we still can but we do need to sell a lot more tickets so we will see :P

I rekon David Lawrence is the guest SM have put on hold for now. If SM are able to book the big name, would that mean David wont be attending?? 'cos i really want to meet him now (not that i dont want a big name :P ) can we not have both??? :D

we are still working on one more guest and have held off booking the guest hoping to book another big name and we still can but we do need to sell a lot more tickets so we will see :D

I rekon David Lawrence is the guest SM have put on hold for now. If SM are able to book the big name, would that mean David wont be attending?? 'cos i really want to meet him now (not that i dont want a big name :D ) can we not have both??? :YAHOO:

For me, David is a big name guest.....his character and overall presence in this season has been awesome. I believe that he would hold the stage in talks much better than Hayden, Milo or even Masi come to think of it.

For me, David is a big name guest.....his character and overall presence in this season has been awesome. I believe that he would hold the stage in talks much better than Hayden, Milo or even Masi come to think of it.

I agree with that!

• Moderators

I believe I said immediately after meeting him and others elsewhere that he'd be one of the best ones to have at a convention. Based on how he was in a talk I saw, he would be fantastic. And even more since his online activity etc, he comes across as a guy with a very interesting, informative and funny personality.

I agree with you all, I would love to see David announced as i also think he would be fantastic at a convention, much like Alan at E2 who was my favourite guest of the weekend. I just think the quote suggests SM are holding off booking him hoping for more ticket sales to spash out on a bigger name, who would probably be the final guest. But for me David would be a perfect guest and would definitely persuade me to buy a ticket, thats if i didnt already have silver. <_<

Edited by andy_91

I hope we get a forth guest because I bought a silver ticket, mainly because it worked out cheeper to have the photoshoots included instead of buying them separately, but with only 3 guests it would have been been cheeper to buy a standard at £78 and buy each photoshoot at £15 each which totals £123, where as I paid £135 for silver :wub:

I do think that the current line-up is very good but unless we get a forth guest i will be quite dissapointed with paying that for only 3 guests. Adding David to the line-up would make me feel a hell of a lot better and he seems like a great guy too.