fan group ET crew

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please register your attendance on the Facebook event page only if you are DEFINATELY attending the meal...

Please post the evening you will be attending (Sat, Sun or Both) & numbers coming on the event page wall...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...id=150808495467

We need to let Nando's know in advance... thanks. :blink:

Meeting times are:

Sat 18th July - 6:15pm outside EC2.

Sun 19th July - 5:15pm outside EC2.

Perhaps I will have to point out the benefit of a really close nando's selling delicious chicken after a long day at the Con, before we go to our travel lodge with rubbish food the Sunday evening :blink::P

(we are staying in London another night and having a museum trip on the MOnday)

Will work on them and reply on facebook group.

Please register your attendance on the Facebook event page only if you are DEFINATELY attending the meal...

Please post the evening you will be attending (Sat, Sun or Both) & numbers coming on the event page wall...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...id=150808495467

We need to let Nando's know in advance... thanks. :lol:

Meeting times are:

Sat 18th July - 6:15pm outside EC2.

Sun 19th July - 5:15pm outside EC2.

Wow! That was easy!

We will be there on the Sunday! :blink::P I hope you don't mind, I know we weren't at ET but we would love to come! :D:lol:

So thats me, hubby, Kieran (14) and Matthew (11) :D

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Hey i would love to attend this with the other half if possible :YAHOO:

i dont have facebook though :S

Everyone feel free to add me to msn: bt-angel[at]hotmail.co.uk

xxx

EdwardDiggory Posted Yesterday, 10:17 PM

I have left a post on the facebook group, but will do it here too!!! Me and my sister will be joining you guys for Nandos on the Sunday!

Sorry, I don't use msn. Might have to set it up before LFCC to get organised! :unsure:

Edward diggory, cool! WE'll be there!

Had a look on google maps, if you keep clicking in on the + you can walk down the street and actually see the nando's

(Sorry, little things please little minds! ) :D

Aaaaaaaaaargh!

So excited!

Just had an email to say that they can't display my Robert Pattinson drawing in their gallery at the Twilight Symposium in Forks weekend cos it was drawn from the movie companion (copyright)

But would love to auction it to raise funds for the Forks Art Department!

How cool is that!!!!!

:unsure::YAHOO:

I can't go to Forks, but my drawing is being auctioned off....................ON MY BIRTHDAY!"!!!!!!!!!

(Link to drawing below)

http://www.dragonsanddaffodils.com/images/...pencil_art2.jpg

I have the lemon and herb pitta B)

Ive sed that im attending on the facebook group but i havent said what day im coming cause im not sure whether were coming for both days or just the sunday.

We can only go on the sunday, I was fingers crossed about the Audience, then really lucky!

I have wedding cakes to deliver on the Saturday, so we won't get to London in time to come to the meal either :clap: My son did try and get us to, but the wedding is not til 2pm in Swansea, so by the time you add on when they let us in the room to set up, back to the house to pick up all our junk, and a few hours to come to London from there, we just wouldn't make it. Will probably end up eating at the harvester attached to the innkeepers lodge we are staying in.

If we can, perhaps I will email someone or just crash Nando's! :P

Thank you!!!

Wish we were going up for the whole weekend, have no clue how I am going to do everything in one day!!! :firedevil:

Just going to have to prioritise to,

Oh............TWILIGHT! :P

Maybe Michael Shanks...................well, of course!

and the amazing Tom Baker

and .................oh good grief, now I am going to end up listing so many people anyway! :o

In case anyone feels like meeting up and hanging around during the day, shall I make a sign?

I've been keeping a nice bit of shiny silver card for occasions like this :dance:

Also.. aaanybody up for Dazzling Misfits/Eternal Twilighters/Twilighters dance off? :D On DDR.