fan group ET crew

Be sure to ask him :P

I think i have to now! what if it was a premonition?!! LOL :P

Oooohhh! Nice dream! :P Yeah, make sure you ask him!!! I have been known to dream something and then have "de ja vu" sometime later... sometimes it freaks me out!! :D

Would be amazing if it happened though!!! =oD :P

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Please do be aware that the guests at these shows do get "offers" like this and "worse" all the time. So please don't be offended when you get a replied of "I'll have to see what I'm doing!" or "I'm sorry, I'm busy tonight!".

Edited by Too Tall

Please do be aware that the guests at these shows do get "offers" like this and "worse" all the time. So please don't be offended when you get a replied of "I'll have to see what I'm doing!" or "I'm sorry, I'm busy tonight!".

Yea, sure. We're just messing, don't worry. But I totally understand why you had to post.

Nothing that he could say could offend me I dont think..well unless he told me to f off or something , which really isnt likely, he seems too polite and if he did it would mean I must have done/said something to annoy him, which I wouldn't ever want to do. Realistically its just not ever gonna happen not even 0.001%. It was a cool dream. I may ask, just for a joke. I don't want to offend him by asking though.

Anyways he is far too perfect to eat at Nandos. He would look out of place. LOL

Edited by katie101

We're just messing, don't worry. But I totally understand why you had to post.

Nothing that he could say could offend me I dont think..well unless he told me to f off or something (which really isnt likely, he seems too polite) but realistically its just not ever gonna happen not even 0.001%. It was a cool dream. I may ask, just for a joke. I don't want to offend him by asking though.

well there is no harm in asking if he says no thats what you were expecting but its also a conversasion point , mention there is a group who went to et meeting.

Nothing that he could say could offend me I dont think..well unless he told me to f off or something (which really isnt likely, he seems too polite) but realistically its just not ever gonna happen not even 0.001%. It was a cool dream. I may ask, just for a joke. I don't want to offend him by asking though.

well there is no harm in asking if he says no thats what you were expecting but its also a conversasion point , mention there is a group who went to et meeting.

Yea, definitely. no harm in asking is there? I know Too Tall has to write what he did, be all official and everything. None of us ET crew would be offended if Peter said no. He is a famous actor, we're just a small bunch of fans wanting him to come to a random restaurant! Seriously, who would be offended if one of the guests said no, it's not exactly likely to happen is it? But after my cool dream I have to at least ask. :D

• Showmasters Admin

Indeed I have no issue with you asking, as I know you'll be polite and you'll take the answer politely.

I was involved with an "interesting" incident at a Collectormania in MK where a FAN asked James Marsters for his home address and phone number, he (quite reasonably) politely refused. But the FAN then got very annoyed and said "So that's it then? I pay ?20 for your autograph and all I get is a scribble and a minute of platitudes. Is this the way you treat all of your fans? So is this the end of our relationship?".

Not sure what she was going to say next, she was at that point ejected from the queue.

She was a very confused lady.

Edited by Too Tall

Yea, definitely. no harm in asking is there? I know Too Tall has to write what he did, be all official and everything. None of us ET crew would be offended if Peter said no. He is a famous actor, we're just a small bunch of fans wanting him to come to a random restaurant! Seriously, who would be offended if one of the guests said no, it's not exactly likely to happen is it? But after my cool dream I have to at least ask. :lol:

I think we all know that it is a slim chance that anyone like Peter would have the time to visit a restaurant and eat with fans, and we wouldn't feel offended if he didn't!! It's fun to ask and imagine it though! :lol:

You could always mention to him that there is a huge crowd of people from ET travelling down to the LFCC just to see him!! (Thats how much he has effected us all, including the "Flucinelli" LOL ) :D =oD

I was involved with an "interesting" incident at a Collectormania in MK where a FAN asked James Marsters for his home address and phone number, he (quite reasonably) politely refused. But the FAN then got very annoyed and said "So that's it then? I pay ?20 for your autograph and all I get is a scribble and a minute of platitudes. Is this the way you treat all of your fans? So is this the end of our relationship?".

OMG, that is really scary. Did she go quietly - I don't envy you having to deal with people like that. Have to say when you read stuff like that it really makes you grateful that these guests are still putting themselves out there to meet us, just trusting that we're not all bunny boilers.

Indeed I have no issue with you asking, as I know you'll be polite and you'll take the answer politely.

Not sure what she was going to say next, she was at that point ejected from the queue.

She was a very confused lady.

Why would anyone do that and make a fool of themselves? Thats stupid, do people think that actors are going to give away their contact details to crazy fans? :lol:

I would never do a thing like that, actually I don't think I have the nerve to do that!!! I'm too shy! :D LOL

• Showmasters Admin

OMG, that is really scary. Did she go quietly - I don't envy you having to deal with people like that. Have to say when you read stuff like that it really makes you grateful that these guests are still putting themselves out there to meet us, just trusting that we're not all bunny boilers.

She went quickly, and thankfully relatively quietly. But then again at that point she had both Richard (Security) and myself between her and James and so very quickly realised that she had no chance.

It is a shame when this kind of thing happens. Thankfully it doesn't happen much and the actors usually take it in good sted when it does.

Jensen was heading towards the lift to go up to the 'green room' for a break between sessions & a girl rugby-tackled him by the legs & wouldn't let go...

Jensen's guard got her off & she did it AGAIN!!! :D

Needless to say, she was ejected from the hotel & the event with no refund... talk about fan-girl to the extreme... :D

She was seen afterwards outside the hotel sat on the pavement, crying her eyes out, her friends were giving her hell for it. :P

You could accept it maybe if the girl was 14 or 15 or young enough not to know better, but she was at least mid-20's!!! :dance:

Jensen was close to leaving there & then, but didn't want to upset everyone else over one incident... but they gave him 2 extra bodyguards while he was there. :(

That's kinda scary! :P

*does the happydance*

I've got Twilight! :dance:

You could accept it maybe if the girl was 14 or 15 or young enough not to know better, but she was at least mid-20's!!! :D

I'm 14.. and I'm pretty sure nobody I know would do that :D

It's scaaaaary fangirl-ism to the extreme.

Edited by xVickyCullenx

We could do lunch on one of the days instead if people had to go home early?

i think this would be hard as there will be photo shoots, talks and gathering autos so it may be harder to get everyone together at the same time whilst the event is open.

We could do lunch on one of the days instead if people had to go home early?

i think this would be hard as there will be photo shoots, talks and gathering autos so it may be harder to get everyone together at the same time whilst the event is open.

Aah, yeah.

Wow! Some of the things 'fans' have done are crazy. As much as I LOVE Peter Facinelli he is just a human being.(yes I just wrote that) He just happens to be famous and very good looking. If it meant not meeting him or talking to him, rather than annoying him and making him uncomfortable for selfish reasons, I would. I would rather see him from a distance than invade his personal space and annoy him. These 'fans' need to get a grip.

It is a privilage to meet these guests. Yes they get paid to but they could say no. 'Fans' should feel lucky to actually get the opportunity to meet their favourite actors, not act like the guest owes them something.

I am extremely lucky to have been able to meet one of my favourite actors. The fact that I'm getting the chance to meet him twice is just amazing.

Edited by katie101

Wow! Some of the things 'fans' have done are crazy. As much as I LOVE Peter Facinelli he is just a human being.(yes I just wrote that) He just happens to be famous and very good looking. If it meant not meeting him or talking to him, rather than annoying him and making him uncomfortable for selfish reasons, I would. I would rather see him from a distance than invade his personal space and annoy him. These 'fans' need to get a grip.

It is a privilage to meet these guests. Yes they get paid to but they could say no. 'Fans' should feel lucky to actually get the opportunity to meet their favourite actors, not act like the guest owes them something.

I am extremely lucky to have been able to meet one of my favourite actors. The fact that I'm getting the chance to meet him twice is just amazing.

Nicely said and I agree with you 100%. I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to meet Peter for the second time... before ET, I had never met anyone slighty famous so I feel priviliged that I had the chance. :P

During ET, I never went up to chat to any of the guests because I didn't want to bother them!! I just admired them from afar!! =oD