fan group ET crew

i'm so going on the sunday!!! going to book my ticket when i get paid this month as i got my full time hours at work so sundays are ALL MINE AGAIN!!

oh the excitment

completely off topic - you're from Orpington? i was there last weekend. my brother lives in Petts Wood.

BACK TO TOPIC

90 days, 19 hours, 50 mins til LFCC !! (well, til 9am Saturday 18th)

Edited by katie101

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I'm going with my cousin and another girl who we met from ET and she is now like our best friend, My sister and her boyfriend are also coming with us (for edward furlong and heroes people) so i'll have to see what they are doing, but it we would awsome to to meet up with other ET people!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm so going on the sunday!!! going to book my ticket when i get paid this month as i got my full time hours at work so sundays are ALL MINE AGAIN!!

oh the excitment

completely off topic - you're from Orpington? i was there last weekend. my brother lives in Petts Wood.

BACK TO TOPIC

90 days, 19 hours, 50 mins til LFCC !! (well, til 9am Saturday 18th)

i used to live in petts wood but atm the mo i work in bromley and live in orpington. it's wierd how many twi people i probably just pass by in the street. lol

Luke is no longer attending LFCC, so the reunion attendees needn't worry about bringing stuff for the party. :)

aww how come??? i was looking 4ward to seeing him !!

yea. why not ? i was looking forward to seeing the munchkin again!

I may in fact be coming now but just for the Sunday depends on other guests I may just get down there late on saturday so I can go out for a meal or something.

the more of us ET crew the merrier.. and all that :D

Yay for Petts Wood people :D

*currently posting from there*

.. apologies for off topic ..

LOL it's not a big place and i know 3 people from there!!

my brother (+ sister in law + nephew), sisterspooky and you :lol:

again, completely off topic

oh and majorly off topic - DavidB - you have succeeded is getting Michael Emerson.. so now to get Nathan Fillion for Hallowhedon ?! pwease

Edited by katie101

Luke is no longer attending LFCC, so the reunion attendees needn't worry about bringing stuff for the party. :)

Sorry girls, but it's mainly the money factor... the more guests that get announced, the more he wants to do & I am afraid it's just not viable. :(

Plus the hotel will be a squeeze with 3 of us in a double room, don't want to get thrown out! ;)

I have promised to get him Tom's auto plus an extra special birthday present when I get back & he seems okay with that. :D

Sorry, but all you get is.... ME! :P:lol:

Sorry girls, but it's mainly the money factor... the more guests that get announced, the more he wants to do & I am afraid it's just not viable. :(

Plus the hotel will be a squeeze with 3 of us in a double room, don't want to get thrown out! ;)

I have promised to get him Tom's auto plus an extra special birthday present when I get back & he seems okay with that. :D

Sorry, but all you get is.... ME! :P:lol:

awwww smeg...oh well... i'll give u a card for him and im sure the pic will cheer him up !!!

u cancel there will be trouble....lol...

to be honest im having kittens about the money i have paid £72 already for lfcc and i gotta buy a danny photoshoot plus pay for the autos..(which both photos and autos could rise who knows who they could anounce...taylor..please taylor..lol)

then theres the 2 meals not to mention the dealers stalls!!

and this is a month after better than life!!

I just didn't want to be one of those mum's that has to say 'no' every 5 minutes when he sees something he really wants. :D

I fully understand what your saying, kids think your being harsh when your not... I will have to endure it because my sister is the same and she is coming with me!! She is nearly nineteen and I've payed for everything so far and i'm starting to feel the stain!!! :D

I decided that this is a birthday treat for the both of us!!! My birthday being on the 15th and my sisters on the 16th!!! :D

Don't worry, everything is sorted with Luke's dad, so there is no danger of me cancelling now. :o

Just need to get tickets sorted & booked... are we going 'early bird', Ange? :D

Dunno yet - depend on what else we decide to spend money on Lol.

We'll discuss on MSN!

Yeah I went to ET and am going to this on my own but I have no idea where anything is in London :blink:

I fly back from Gambia on the Friday night and am staying in London so I'm guessing theres tubes and stuff I can get so I am close to Earls Court?

Thanks

Hey everyone,

for the ones who have been at LFCC before: How likely is it that the event will be finished in time on Sunday?

I just realized that it takes about 45 mins to get to Heathrow and that means I have to leave around 5:30 pm.

Any idea?

Thanks!!!

Hey everyone,

for the ones who have been at LFCC before: How likely is it that the event will be finished in time on Sunday?

I just realized that it takes about 45 mins to get to Heathrow and that means I have to leave around 5:30 pm.

Any idea?

Thanks!!!

from the times before i went i normally just went around and looked at everything a few times while i waited for my time slots for the autographs etc and then left. really if you've done all your bits before the end then i'd go but that's just me really.

its sort of run differently to things like ET but i only ever done it as a one day affair. maybe get some feedback from everyone and make a decision then.

hope that helped

xoxo